“Great location and clean” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 39 hotels in Destin
Austin
“Great location and clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here during the high season so the price was a bit high, but the room was nice and about 3 minutes to the beach. Staff was friendly too, and it was close to a grocery store and restaurants and not so much in the tourist area.

Room Tip: Book way way ahead and get a beach place if that's where you are going.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was great, the price was decent (found a deal online), but the staff wasn't the greatest. Check in was great, however wen my sons and I were waiting in line for breakfast in the morning, the lady in charge of refilling stuff continuously complained about people waiting til the last minute to eat and how she had to keep refilling stuff. The front desk lady yelled at my sons when they were getting ice. Other than the staff, the stay was awesome. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014
Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I booked a vacation in Panama City Beach arrived to the area a day early and was looking for a room close to the outlet mall. This property had a room available for the low, low price of $249.00 per night! Booked it. However, when we entered the room...it smelled and the bathroom was nasty!!! The only good thing was the desk clerk gave us our money back. interesting enough, when trying to book at other hotels, all said THIS property would probably have availability. I think I know why. My only question is...why $249.00 per night?? I just looked and this property for next weekend and is $149.00 per night???? which is still way too high.

I have stayed at Sleep Inn before with now problems...This one needs to take a long hard look in the mirror!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear guest, we highly value your feedback. we would like to apologize that our room was not up to your expectations , we are glad that you immediately brought the concern to our attention so we were able to reimburse you 100% so you may find hotel that fits your needs.

However, pricing the room depends on different demographics that includes: (location, amenities, services , competitor rates, demand and supply ), these factors play huge role of how the hotel rooms are priced. if you would like to take advantage of discounted rates, we advise you to book ahead of the time on your next trip.

again we apologize that we failed accommodate your expectations

, Thank you
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a local in the process of moving and needed a place to stay for a week. In the middle of July, in Destin, Fl this is not an easy or inexpensive process. It became very stressful situation. Since this was not a vacation I wasn't looking to spend any more money than necessary. I checked in at about 11AM and from working in the industry I realize this is a VERY early check in. Mihir at the front desk was kind and very accommodating to my early check in request and was consistently friendly throughout my stay. You are lucky to have a great service representative such as Mihir. The room was clean and updated which were the only two things I was looking for. It was comfortable and was a great home away from home!

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Walked in without reservations, got a great room at a good rate. Staff was friendly. Rooms are clean. Breakfast was the normal fare. Typical small bathroom with a great roomy shower. Lots of hot water. Good parking. Close to outlet mall and close to beach. Ask for restaurant recommendation an got a great one with Pompano Joe's. You should stay here.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Lake Worth, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Saw bad reviews in past but found it to be clean comfortable and priced fairly. We just stayed one night . Not close to the beach but directly across from a outlet mall and not too far from local activities.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I first stayed at the Sleep Inn in Destin Florida in May of 2014. The room cleanliness and service I received was amazing. Since that stay, I have had multiple teams of workers stay at the Sleep Inn every week. The service has remained top notch and in over 250 stays this summer, not one complaint from my employees! Thank you, Sleep Inn Team!

Room Tip: Book in Advance
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest, we thank you for your kinds words in recognition of our staff and services. its certainly our pleasure to meet your needs and comfort while you are traveling away from home. we will be glad to accommodate you in the future anytime you are back in the town.

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!