“Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bodies of Water, Outdoors
Harrisburg
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice walk. So many things to see and do. Enjoyed seeing all the different boats and watching them bring their catch of the day in.

Hicksville, New York
3 attraction reviews
“A short drive with much to do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Loved the Band this week. Checked the fishing boats for future trips. The junk shops were fun to explore.

Visited April 2013
na
12 attraction reviews
“Boats, Drinks, Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Several good options to sit and watch the boats coming in, see the sunset, etc. Overall nice place to chill out.

ovett mississippi
3 attraction reviews
“big fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was allowed to fish from a pier that was not open to the public. Thanks to the businessman that allowed me to fish it. My fishing equipment was designed for heavy fresh water fishing. After a short time, a giant fish of some sort got a hold of my line and he never even let me get a peek at him, I simply held on for dear life, This fish was flexing his muscle. my drag was holding more than it could and it could not handle any more. I know that the one that got away is always the fire breathing monster , well he lived up to the model. I did have a good witness, the businessman. As witnessed by his comment on the tradegy of my broken line, " I think that that one was worth catchin!" I thank that he was right. I have a warning for Mr, big fish, I'll be back!!!

Visited June 2012
Eminence Missouri
23 attraction reviews
“Loved The Harbor!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I loved the whole harbor experience! Watching boats come in, seeing the days catch. Live entertainment. Sea birds, Pirates, People Watching, Restaurants, an Art Gallery.. tours.. just what's not to love? Got to watch the Blessing of the Fleets, very interesting. All in all, I loved the harbor!