“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 39 hotels in Destin
Brandon, Mississippi
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is one of the best little places to stay in destin. It might not be on the beach but the location is great and the staff are very helpful. The rooms have been updated and they welcomed me having my dog there also. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: I like the back side of the hotel better!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Admin VIllage I... ., General Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Village Inn of Destin and taking the time to write us such a nice review! We are delighted that your stay with us met your expectations. Our entire staff strives for customer satisfaction! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Seabrook, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was very impressed with the service, the room, and the location of the hotel. Walking distance to great restaurants, the harbor, and all the fishing and boating activities. The staff couldn't do enough for you-courteous and friendly. Lauren and Anna were the best! They were a pleasure to have at the front desk! I plan on bringing my family down to this area and hotel for our next vacation!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Wonderful!! Thank you for such a great review from New Hampshire! We are thrilled that The Village Inn met all of your expectations and accommodated your needs. The staff takes pride in making our guests happy, so we are glad that you enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Becky :)
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely marvelous customer service! Lauren at the front desk is amazing. She is funny, polite, knowledgeable of the area, and a complete asset to the hotel. I loved getting suggestions from her and I'm so thankful for her help. She REALLY needs to get recognized for being ideal at customer service with every transaction.

The rooms were nice, they served their purpose and were not dirty at all. We inspected them VERY closely as soon as we arrived before we brought our things in. The pool was reasonably nice. Complimentary coffee and juice all day and pastries in the morning. A very attentive front desk and easy check in and out.

Location isn't perfect but our rate was incredibly low and made traveling from Texas to Florida on a budget for a young couple visiting the beach for the first time - amazing. Thank you for a wonderful experience, I have been sharing the great time we had with everyone and we hope to be back soon!

Thank you , Lauren!

• Stayed April 2013
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Well thank you so much for such a great review!! I am so glad your experience with the Village Inn met your expectations. Our entire staff strives to provide clean rooms, quality and excellent customer service. We are glad to be part of making great memories while visiting the Emerald Coast. I will make sure Laura knows how you appreciated her!!! Reviews like this is what we work for day to day! Thanks so much. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!!
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I last stayed at this place like almost a decade ago, when we came we decided to do the Village Inn again, because it was cheap. Our stay was great. Our room was clean, and we found no dirt anywhere in our room. Beds were comfortable, and the staff was also very friendly. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Wonderful! thanks for staying with us again! We are so glad you were happy with your room. Our entire staff takes great pride in customer service, quality, cleanliness and most of all great memories. We cant wait to see you again next year.
lilburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff are very nice and will bend over backwards to accomidate your needs. They have re-done the rooms and they are nice and clean. The prices for the rooms are cheap compared to anywhere else.The waffle house is right there beside the Village INN. We can go right across the street to walk on the harbour.AJ's and Dewey Destin restraunt are across the street. All the best fishing in Destin is across the street.There is so much to do for couples,familes or just a bunch of fishing buddies.

Room Tip: We like the rooms up front.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Village Inn of Destin and writing such a wonderful review. We are glad the hotel accommodated your needs and met your expectations. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again next year!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My buddies and I have made our annual golf outing to Destin for many years. We usually search for the cheapest hotels to stay in since we are not in them except to sleep. We have stayed in several different hotels and this year came across the Village Inn. The price for the room was incredible and was even better than the others. Having stayed in some dumps, we were not expecting a whole lot from this hotel for the price. However, we were amazed at what we found. The room was huge and very clean. Plenty of room for our extra air mattress. The beds were comfortable, the shower was hot and powerful, and the towels were big and soft. Each of us had a good night's rest every night. We also had a fridge in our room, which was nice. Overall, the entire hotel was very clean and well kept. The pool looked nice and inviting. The office lady, Laura, was super nice to us and offered any assistance that we needed. We were all very impressed and agreed that we will be looking to stay here again next year when our golf outing rolls around again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Well Thank you!!!! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Village Inn of Destin. The hotel staff takes great pride in making our guests happy. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We recently renovated all of our rooms and our company appreciates your feedback! We cant wait to see you again next year!! :)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went to this place with my son and was amazed at the service and quility of rooms. My son is trying to get me to go back and im sure i will when i can get away. Thank you to all the staff for going above and beyond for me and my family. A+ service and clean rooms. Must say great managment. Thanks again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Admin VIllage I... ., General Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your praise of our entire team! Reading reviews like this is what keeps us going day after day. We love to help our guests make memories that will last a lifetime. Our entire staff strives for exceptional customer service. We are glad The Village Inn of Destin met your expectations and accommodated your needs. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Been to Village Inn of Destin? Share your experiences!