“Great people, great place” 5 of 5 stars

Village Inn of Destin
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 US Highway 98 East, Destin, FL 32541   |
Ranked #26 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Dallas, Texas
“Great people, great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The room was clean and I believe the price is unbeatable.The hotel is located very near many amenities, easily within walking distance. Right across the street from Destin Harbor. It's a large hotel but the staff was very friendly. I would especially like to thank Anna at the front desk. She is knowledgable of the local community, very helpful with suggestions and a smile which would brighten anyone's day. Thank you for a pleasant stay and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thanks for such a great review! Our entire staff strives for customer satisfaction. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us on the Emerald Coast and that our hotel and staff met your expectations. Anna is a treasure at our front desk and we value her exceptional customer service. We all look forward to your next visit. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was so nervous of what to expect booking a room at last minute but my roommate and I were really surprised with what we got! Right off at check in the staff was GREAT but I was still a little nervous of what to expect with the rooms. Right when we walked in the room we both felt relief when the room was so clean and nice! Check out was also so simple and quick and it was not a hassle at all getting my deposit back! I would recommend to any one who is traveling to Destin to stay at the Village Inn. Once again, GREAT staff and CLEAN room and WONDERFUL last minute trip!

• Stayed March 2013
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time for writing such a great review! Our entire staff takes pride in our rooms, amenities and excellence in customer service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and we can not wait to see you again next year. Thank you, The staff at The Village Inn of Destin. :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My stay in Destin is always a great one and with the help of the good people at Village Inn this stay was also. The location is perfect it's not far from all the attractions and you are walking distance from nightlife activities. Lora was very helpful in booking my reservation and she even called to check on me because I was running late for check-in. Anya was very polite and helpful, she gave good directions for the restaurant and the beach I was looking for, she even had coupons for me that helped out a lot. So I will be checking back in at the Village Inn soon!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review. We are delighted that The Village Inn of Destin met your expectations. Our entire staff is dedicated to customer service and its great to hear that we made your vacation to The Emerald Coast a memorable one! We are glad that you and your entire family stayed with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Troy, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We always stay with Village Inn when we travel to Destin. The facility is modern and clean, and the staff is helpful and professional. The price is among the best in the area, and the location right in the middle of the Destin Harbor area, our favorite.
Even though it is a large, modern motel, it has a "mom and pop" feeling.
There is low turnover of staff, and we are always greeted as returning friends.
When in Destin, we won't stay anywhere else.

Allan and Kendra Wood

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. The entire staff is delighted that we met your expectations! We are so glad that you choose to stay with us. It is great to hear that our valued guests are satisfied with the hotel's amenities, services and most of all our great staff. We will see you again soon!
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My travels are very busy glob trotting re my business. Therefore i need perfect place to rest. Village Inn motel in Destin Florida is perfect for excellent customer service and rooms are immaculate. The staff are communicative, lot of choice of restaurants within the area. Above all the price and customer service fits perfect. Thank you Village Inn.

Room Tip: I have stayed in many different rooms there. Though, i prefer Non Smoking rooms. I recommend Rooms 1...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for staying at The Village Inn of Destin! We are delighted that our hotel and staff met your expectations and accommodated your needs. We take pride in our newly renovated rooms and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

For the price I paid I wasn't expecting the Ritz but I was extremely pleased when I arrived. They have wifi available (which WORKED) most hotels there is ALWAYS a problem. They have a pool, and when you have kids, they need to be occupied so this worked out perfectly. The service at the front desk and staff around the building were extremely friendly and helpful. As this was our first time coming to Destin, they directed us to some fantastic restaurants. I definitely will be coming back very soon with my family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for staying at The Village Inn of Destin and writing such a wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in our newly renovated rooms. It was great to hear that our updated WIFI system, amenities and services met your expectations. Our staff's number one priority is customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were the first family to experience their newly refurbished rooms! We stayed for a week, over christmas/New years and even though it was fairly obvious that they were extremely busy, the rooms were always clean and fresh and the staff were very welcoming. The beds are good in size and very comfortable! I forgot some of my essential toiletry (whoops) and they happily replaced it for me. I would definitely recommend any one to come stay here especially with the rate too considering the emerald coast is just around the corner!

Room Tip: Ask for the refurbished ones. very popular!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Well thank you! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Village Inn in Destin. Taking the time to write such a great review is greatly appreciated. Our entire staff takes great pride in our newly renovated rooms. We strive to meet all of your expectations so that you and your family enjoy your visit to our beautiful emerald coast. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Been to Village Inn of Destin? Share your experiences!