“Will go again” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Will go again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I just love Americanized Italian food. I really do, and this place was just perfect for that fix. I got my yummy chicken parm, a member of my party got a yummy pizza, and the wine list was really good too. My one complaint was that the calamari wasn't very good. Everything else that was edible was fantastic! Service was a little snobby but honestly I don't mind that.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, AL
“We were recommend to go here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

It was very good food wise but the staff is kind surly. The space is very small and it seems like the owner seems to be a bit arrogant. But the food was very good even if the atmosphere sucked

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not as good as we heard it was.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We read several reviews and decided we had to dine here. We won't be back.....

The pizza was uninspired. I would rather eat a Red Baron's Special or perish the thought.... Little Caesars.

We also ordered a salad which came with a less than great dressing. We weren't offered a choice of dressng. Bottled Italian would have been better. Overpriced and undertasty.

Visited November 2012
Denver
“You must have to be a local to enjoy...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We dropped here one evening in October for a relaxed family meal (2 adults 2 teens). Busy place since it was Friday so we were offered a table outside which we didn't mind because inside was very loud and crowded. Servers and staff chatted up with customers who they recognized and we initially thought it was a friendly place. Muscular male waiter said he would be back to get our order and we were flat out ignored for 15 minutes. Another table was seated about 10 minutes after us and ordered so we grabbed the waitress. We finally got an apologetic server who could not have been more friendly. We got two large salads which were great and ordered two pizzas which came out lukewarm at best. Manager came out and apologized and bought us a dessert which was delicious. However then our friendly waitress disappeared for about 10-15 minutes when we were trying to get our check, which we then had to ask for. Your experience will probably be better, but we were very put off by the servers who ignored us and the mediocre quality of the food we received.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Knoxiville, TN
“mama mia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Drop the guns, save the cannolis! Yum! 3 out of 4 of our party would rate as excellent, the 4th very good, so I went with very good. Bring your appetite, especially if you intend to order a calzone, which was as big as my head! The food we ordered contained fresh ingredients (you can tell!) and was simply prepared. I will go back!

Visited October 2012