The big drawback for me at this property was the front desk staff. So unless you’re unfortunate enough to get the same person, your stay is likely to be excellent. I stayed in room 313 a queen bedded studio suite.
• Full kitchen (no oven) with 15 cf fridge, stovetop, micro, dishwasher with solid surface counters
• Modest size tile bath was clean. It’s nice to have soap larger than a “Chicklet” to wash with.
• 32” flatscreen with DVD. DVD’s are available at front desk
• Good lighting
• Small grocery store on main level for nighttime snacks, drinks, desserts, etc
• 2 sets of dishes with silverware to eat with.
• Close to Premium outlet mall and restaurants in case you feel compelled to lighten your wallet. The beach is also nearby, go there instead. It’s cheaper…
• Inattentive front desk staff. I had a shipment arrive ahead of me (which I was unaware of) and it sat at the front desk until I asked for it the next day. I also had a fax come in and wasn’t called to say it arrived.
• As an extended stay property, there seemed to be a disproportionate number of small children running the hallways occasionally. Overall, not a big deal.
• Unspectacular bedding. Hard foam pillows.
• Internet connection slow at times. Repeated log in gets frustrating.
• The work desk was good size, with a mediocre chair. 4 outlets for electronics
Not provided, as each unit has a stovetop and fridge, eat as you would at home. No problem there, plenty of stores nearby.
SCORE: This is an excellent property. I tried not to penalize it too much for the poor performance from the evening front desk clerk. It definitely affected my stay, but is less likely to affect yours.
I would give this property a 90/100 overall and a 100/100 for value. I would likely stay here in the future
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you so much for your comments! They truly do help us to improve. Your feed back is always welcome and used as a tool to improve. We certainly failed you by not providing you with the package we received prior to your check in at your time of arrival. Please accept our sincerest apologies for our failure. Based on your comments our procedures for accepting and delivering Guest's packages has been thoroughly reviewed and our associates have been retrained in the importance of this vital service.
We also want to thank you for your additional comments. Just as you stated, we too believe we have an excellent property. From the Full Kitchen, Flat Screen TV and DVD player with Free DVD lending Library and On Site Grocery/cupboard to our Great Location close to Silver Sands Premium outlet mall and the Worlds most Beautiful Beaches, we believe our property is truly a a great value. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you!
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.