The big drawback for me at this property was the front desk staff. So unless you’re unfortunate enough to get the same person, your stay is likely to be excellent. I stayed in room 313 a queen bedded studio suite.
• Full kitchen (no oven) with 15 cf fridge, stovetop, micro, dishwasher with solid surface counters
• Modest size tile bath was clean. It’s nice to have soap larger than a “Chicklet” to wash with.
• 32” flatscreen with DVD. DVD’s are available at front desk
• Good lighting
• Small grocery store on main level for nighttime snacks, drinks, desserts, etc
• 2 sets of dishes with silverware to eat with.
• Close to Premium outlet mall and restaurants in case you feel compelled to lighten your wallet. The beach is also nearby, go there instead. It’s cheaper…
• Inattentive front desk staff. I had a shipment arrive ahead of me (which I was unaware of) and it sat at the front desk until I asked for it the next day. I also had a fax come in and wasn’t called to say it arrived.
• As an extended stay property, there seemed to be a disproportionate number of small children running the hallways occasionally. Overall, not a big deal.
• Unspectacular bedding. Hard foam pillows.
• Internet connection slow at times. Repeated log in gets frustrating.
• The work desk was good size, with a mediocre chair. 4 outlets for electronics
Not provided, as each unit has a stovetop and fridge, eat as you would at home. No problem there, plenty of stores nearby.
SCORE: This is an excellent property. I tried not to penalize it too much for the poor performance from the evening front desk clerk. It definitely affected my stay, but is less likely to affect yours.
I would give this property a 90/100 overall and a 100/100 for value. I would likely stay here in the future