“I've had better Italian before.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Deltona, Florida
“I've had better Italian before.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently went here with my parents for my mom's birthday. We had a "free happy birthday dinner on us" coupon. I called before we went to make sure that they would honor the coupon for us. I talked to two employees and they did not answer my question. The first person that I talked to didn't even know about the coupon and the second person only told me the small print on the coupon. Therefore, they did not answer my question. Once we got to the restaurant, we showed the waitress our coupon and she told us the wrong information about the coupon. She told us the opposite information from what the small print said. We got it straightened out and they decided to honor the coupon. I ordered a "Turkey BLT Wrap". It was very good. My dad ordered the "Manicotti di Casa" and he thought that it was pretty good. My mom ordered the "Filet of Beef with Chianti Mushrooms". She was disappointed in the filet of beef because it was tough. The garlic knots were full of garlic. The atmosphere is nice and they have a nice outdoor patio. Given our experience, we much prefer other Italian restaurants in Deltona and Orange City. We would probably not go back or we would order a pizza instead.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great Place anytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent food all round, and best take-out pizza for miles. Great food options for all ages - We have 4 kids ll with different palates!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Enterprise
“Great Calamari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love, love, love this restaurant. Currently on Courtland in Deltona, they moved from Doyle a few years back. I think we have had just about everying on the menu, and yes that includes the most recently changed menu. We have been known to order takeout, get the calamari and enjoy it in the hot tub with a glass of wine before eating the meal. Garlic bread, is loaded with butter, olive oil and minced garlic. This is a great family restaurant and you will probably find the Scorpios family in attendance.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Enterprise, FL
“There is someplace to eat in Deltona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ask anyone and they'll tell you there is no place to eat in Deltona. Volusia County's largest city has no downtown and little dining beyond fast food. Welcome, Scorpio's, a true Italian family operation with homemade pastas, pizza and specialty dishes of all varieties. Not fancy, mind you, but if you like garlic (and who doesn't) you'll be in heaven here. Start with the bruschetta, some of the freshest I've ever had. Save room for the garlic knots served with every entre and expect to take home tomorrow's lunch from the ample portions. Mama and Papa Scorpio are usually on premises though they have turned the day to day over to a new generation. The joint is always jumpin' with a friendly staff that regrettably likes to call everybody "you guys" but is nonetheless quick to serve. Regrettable as well is the lack of a decent wine list though they do serve table reds and might let you BYO if you ask nicely. Note: there are two locations on Courtland and Elkcam with the Doyle Rd venue vacated.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“nasty!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I would not feed this stuff to my dog!!! sent my son to place on same block instead of telling him he.s at wrong place they gave him a already cold pie and wings... then when I came back with him for refund..was very rude!!!!

• Visited October 2012