“CUBAN DELIGHT!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Delray Beach, Florida
“CUBAN DELIGHT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Always good....flank steak, ceviche, calamari, paella....salads....an extensive, colorful menu with something for everyone.

• Visited May 2014

delray beach Fl
“Regulars since it opened”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our family loves Cabana. We've had many celebrations here from kids HS graduation, college graduation, bridal shower and bridesmaid luncheon thru the years.
The food is always delicious and their sangria is my favorite on the avenue. I love the blue bar and we frequent it on Friday night after work, we get the Marquita's and white sangria.
We have tried most everything on the menu over the years but my go to is the sea bass or the chicken and rice. Delicious...
There is a tiny parking lot out back just for the restaurant, if u get there early enough you don't have to search for parking, but don't count on it.
The decor is nice and the outdoor dining is comfortable. We have used the private room a few times and they are great at accommodating a group, up to 20, with no minimum charge is a great value.
You won't be disappointed, we are long time customers and have never had a bad experience.

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delightful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is a first class establishment and every aspect of the restaurant reflects it. The wait staff is professional, experienced in the nuances of the menu and eager to please. My husband had the Picadillo which he happily inhaled. I had the Churrasco which was perfectly cooked and seasoned. We enjoyed every minute of our dinner there and enjoyed talking with the Manager about his restaurant experiences. Charming!

• Visited June 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“A BARGAIN LUNCHEON BUFFET”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Though there was attractive shaded seating on two sides of this restaurant, I opted for an inside table under cool air conditioning. The interior was neat and clean. Cushioned chairs around tables with white tablecloths. Overhead paddle fans slowly churning the air. A friendly hostess. Lively Latin background music. Some diners seated at the bar in the adjacent room having lunch. A couple of large, decorative pictures on walls. A buffet set up and ready for action. I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I went with the luncheon buffet with its meat (beef, pork, chicken) and vegetables offerings.

The food was so tasty and I wanted to sample a wide variety of foods that I made two passes down the luncheon buffet line, finishing off one plate of food and then another. I tried the papas rellenas, black beans, croquetas de jamon, cabana curry vegetables, maduros, and arroz amarillo. Very tasty food, though it didn't blow me away.

I ended the feast with a helping of flan, which was creamy delicious.

Friendly service. A relaxing atmosphere. An enjoyable meal, and at a bargain price of $11.95.

Visited June 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“A real treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Don't miss out on this one..Food and buffet are just top notch and a great menu to boot. Plan to be back soon

• Visited June 2014