“Fun & Trendy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dunn, North Carolina
“Fun & Trendy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We selected Cabana as our special dinner out during our vacation. We ate outside with our five-year old, which made it perfect for us. Seemed clear that the locals love this place. Excellent server. Good food. Hubby was sad to leave his leftovers (3 kinds of sausage) when we checked out of the resort.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“best latin restaurant around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Came to Delray for the weekend and were walking around the ave looking for good food & drinks with a lively atmosphere. Cabana had it all. Food was really tasty & fresh & drinks were delicious with a great ambiance! Loved the outside bar for people watching! The staff was friendly and attentive & enhanced our dining experience. Definitely will return!

deerfield beach
“THE BEST CHURRASCO IN DELRAY BEACH.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The other day, I had a party of 4 in the Cabana Restaurant in Delray Beach, We started our course with Empanadas Jamaiqunas (Jamaican beef patty) it was very good. Then came our full meal course and I ordered a Churrasco w/ Rice and black beans, I have to say that it was AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, and i would sure as hell go back to eat the food there. Our server was very friendly, they made us feel very comfortable. I also had a Pisco sour and it was great, my friend had a Piña Colada and she says it was really delicious. Our desert was Guavillos turned over, stuffed with cream cheese and organic guava, topped off with dulce de leche ice cream, It was out of this world.! Im really looking forward to coming back to Cabana.

Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“Really good food but horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food was pretty good . However I waited forever for my food after we ordered. The waiter was rude also the hostess . The only person who understands customer service is the bartender I was not impressed with Cabana I should not wait almost 45 min for my food .The only reason why we decided to go was because my party was unable to get a table at Dada's .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York, NY
“Disappointing and Expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I ate at Cabana in August 2013 while on a trip to Delray Beach. Five years ago, I used to live in Delray Beach and remember eating at Cabana and thinking it was good.

We were really disappointed by the food. The best items were the plantains and mojitos. I had the paella, which was bland and overly chewy. We also had the beef empanadas, which tasted like they were frozen and then microwaved.

Our waiter was nice though, and the outdoor seating area is a plus.

• Visited August 2013