“Great for every meal” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Luna Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 319 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Transit: Free Downtown Shuttle is available along Atlantic Avenue
Description: South Florida's Top Seaside Italian Restaurant. A magnificent ocean view sets the scene at Caffe Luna Rosa where delicious, authentic Italian cuisine and impeccable tableside service provide an unforgettable dining experience. From homemade pastas to delicate sauces, prime meats, fresh local seafood and whole fish specials, you will savor the essence of an Italian bistro. Enjoy a dynamic full service bar with signature cocktails and a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list. Open 7 days, serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Weekend Brunch. Live Entertainment. Valet parking. Awarded Best Italian, Best Oceanfront and Best Outdoor Dining by Boca Raton Magazine Reader's Choice awards. Free VIP program available. THE ONLY & FIRST RESTUARANT IN DELRAY BEACH TO RECIEVE BEST RESTUARANT BY THE DELRAY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
FLORIDA
“Great for every meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went last night for dinner and had an amazing time. I do not know any other restaurant that can do breakfast, lunch and dinner and do each exceptionally well. Dinner was upscale, elegant and delicious. With the wall open to the ocean, it felt like an upscale restaurant in the Caribbean. Lunch is great but more casual, as it should be. And breakfast is the best. But the amazing thing to me is each meal is distinct and great.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Always have to go here when we visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We love Luna Rosa...plus they give you a discount by staying at Crane's (tell them you are staying there or give them the card Crane's gives you that shows the discount). Love it there for breakfast, hearing the waves as you are right off the beach, and love the dinners!

Visited August 2012
Oceanport, New Jersey
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I drove a friend to retire in Delray Beach Florida from New Jersey and Caffee Luna Rosa was recommended to us and I'm sure glad it was. We ended up eating here several times for my short stay in Florida. The host and servers were nothing short of excellent. The food was the best I've had in a long time. Atmosphere is beautiful. I can't wait to get back to visit my friend and Caffee Luna Rosa.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, New York, United States
“Nice beachfront restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nice italian food and lovely staff. Right on the beach. inexpensive compared to the ripoff places in the area.

Visited September 2012
Okeechobee, Florida
“Disappointing, overpriced breakfast.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really wanted to like Caffe Luna Rosa since it comes so highly rated and recommended by our friends. I've been here twice for Sunday breakfast and it's just so-so. Maybe their lunch and dinner menu is better, I don't know. I had pancakes and bacon which seemed easy enough. I had to ask twice for butter and my bacon came out 5 min later. We never were asked if we wanted more juice, they were empty before our meals even came. The bacon was Ok but the pancake was as flat as a board and very tough. We also had to wait more than 10 min for the waiter to come with the check. It always seems crowded so maybe I just order the wrong thing. I probably won't be back to even try dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere