“Beyond my Expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 341 restaurants in Delray Beach
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
“Beyond my Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am looking forward to sharing this little slice of superb Thai experience with my friends and customers. Don't let the storefront fool you; while the Thai isn't for everyone, we with diverse pallets love the spice and creativity as well as the healthy aspects! While I expected lunch on my first visit while they were awaiting the sign change from the old place, I raved about the food to the new owner. Without any request he went way out of his way to bring some sample dishes for me to try. I loved them all and prefer the traditional Thai food dishes over the Americanized translations. I hope he will want to avoid the Americanized versions upon request. I will bring company there next week and get back with you! Keep up the great dishes dude and I look forward to visiting you and bring you patrons for years to come!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Brick, New Jersey
“Great Thai and Japanese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Better than other Thai restaurants in the area, this restaurant, which used to be Bangkok Express (and was a local "find" then) changed hands. Now they offer both Thai and Japanese. Items are still very fresh and servers are still very friendly, taking the time to explain and suggest items. We ate dishes varying from pad siew with tofu, to chicken with veggies. Two of us asked for "extremely spicy" and were very happy. While the restaurant is in a strip mall undergoing construction (aka--most stores are closed), with the new stores being built (Walmart food store), soon the restaurant may not be the well-kept secret it has been.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

New renovation is amazing. Great food, good taste and the service was awesome. Will be back for sure.

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Resturant was small but food is so good I can not tell all thing you must come to check in. I will come back again

Delray Beach, Florida
“WE LOVE CHEF THORN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Now that he has his own restaurant we are thrilled. He has such innovative ideas and the freshest sushi.