“Best priced Italian on Atlantic” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Barrington, Illinois
“Best priced Italian on Atlantic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Can't really complain or rave about the food here. But it is dependable, fair priced, and pretty good. Given the high prices on Atlantic avenue and if you want something more than just the standard pizza menu this is a good place to hit.

Visited September 2011

66% Recommend
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Food is OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

First time there with my Mother. She thinks it is the greatest thing ever. In my opinion it was OK. Service was not the best. We waited quite a while for our food to arrive and they werent that busy. I had the veal cutlet and it was overdone. Had some dry hard edges. My side of pasta was crunchy. Maybe a little too al dente? My mothers Salmon looked a lot better. I probably wont go back, but I know my Motther will.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, BC
“Amazing food!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stumbled upon this restaurant our second night in Montreal while we were super hungry. A college of mine had told me that there was great food down crescent road..and boy was she right!

They had a promo that night for mojitos so we got a pitcher and it was delicious..

We were treated by yummy fresh bagguette! I had the angel hair pasta and wow it was sooooo good!!!!! Eat else can I say?? I'm not the best food critic but I know it was good food.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“MISLEADING MENU ITEM”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

There was a misleading descriptooion of the of food item labelled as "Osso Buco." I was with my dining partner and was mentioning to her that this item is usually much more expensive than what was offered on the menu, and this is what I had ordered. The owner came to our table, and rather defensively, I believe, at first described what the item was, which in fact was a Lamb Shank. I tried to be as pleasant as possible, telling him that at least it was nice to know what to expect from my order. He then apologized for overhearing my conversation with my partner regarding this item. The Lamb Shank was well-prepared, but please call a spade a spade and describe the item as it really is.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Love the pizza at Fratelli's but never get a chance to eat it anymore because the staff puts you on hold forever or ignores you completely. There is ALWAYS a mistake with the order. When you call, they put you on hold forever and rarely come back to your call. Today, I actually called from home and was put on hold for so long that I was still on hold after I drove to the restaurant and walked in to place the order in person. Ridiculous. After I walked in, the girls at the counter ignored us; no greeting whatsoever. We stood there (there were only 2 other people at the bar) and were totally ignored until we finally gave up and went elsewhere. The last time I tried to pick up a pizza from there, they told me it would be ready in 15 minutes. I went in after 20 minutes and they told me it still wasn't ready. I waited at the bar for another 40 minutes. Finally, they told me "oops" it was actually sitting there the whole time and gave me a cold pizza to go home with. I have given Fratelli's way too many chances. Until they fix their issues, I won't be going back. Too bad, because their pizza really was good when there was competent staff to give it to you.

Visited July 2011