“Tasty, efficient, extremely popular, make a reservation” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Calgary
“Tasty, efficient, extremely popular, make a reservation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner. Excellent food. Good size portions with many choices. Efficient friendly service. Front desk reminded me of the stereotype of NYC behavior. Reasonable prices. Convenient location with parking in a shopping mall. Excellent deli - we would return! Yum!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Naples, Florida
“Best Corned Beef Hash Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

While visiting Delray Beach asked a local where we could get a good breakfast Sunday morning. He didn't hesitate and directed us to 3 G's and we were not disappointed. The place was crowded but we were seated promptly. When we left, there was a short line waiting. The service was fast and pleasant. I chose their homemade corned beef hash with two eggs over easy and a side. It was by far the best corned beef hash I have ever had!! The portion was large....no need for lunch that day. Note however, the waitress told us that it was only available on Sunday. The smoked platters (salmon, whitefish, etc) that passed by us on the way to another table looked superb! They have heart healthy dishes as well. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Delray!

• Visited June 2013
boynton beach
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

good food , excellent rye bread , cheese cake, main dishes usually good. service good. very old crowd from oldest area in fla. u can share and receive a soup and dessert for a small add on. good brisket,3 meat combos , soups etc..

Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
“It's just like New York, only warmer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm a New Yorker living in Sacramento, California...needless to say I miss good deli! Happily, I have family in Delray Beach and so I can get my fix at Three Gs! I've been there a lot, but always get the same thing: half pastrami and half corned beef, on rye of course, and it is good! We've also had the knishes, and half-sour pickles...just like I used to love as a kid. And for dessert: a black and white cookie..yum. I turned my girlfriend on to those and now she's a bigger fan than I am...happily, Three Gs has 'em! We generally do take-out, because the restaurant is generally full, but last time we had lunch in, and the service was great. I highly recommend Three Gs on your next rip to Delray!

• Visited April 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“The place to go for Breakfast or Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have eaten here many times while visiting family, and the food and service is always consistent, top quality. If you like white fish salad, try some here and you will be in for a real treat or take some home from the deli.

• Visited May 2013