“Consistently Great Casual Italian Food for Years” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #180 of 341 restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
“Consistently Great Casual Italian Food for Years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My in-laws live in town, so I visit several times a year, usually going to Rotelli's at least a few times per year. My teens love it, too.

We have the best luck with pasta and pizza (including calzone) dishes. A few of the "non-Italian-ish" specials over the years have been a mixed bag. I like their calzone and "Rotelli's Pasta" (? their 'signature dish' according to their menu) in particular.

The restaurant is casual in decor, so probably not a place to go for a "fine dining" meal. I especially enjoy sitting in the tables on the main street (Atlantic Avenue?) in downtown Delray Beach.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Florida
“Average is Often Welcome”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have often had family meals here before attending the theatrical performances at the Lake Worth Playhouse.You don't look for ambiance, you want a broad scope menu of good, hot Italian foods - not gourmet - but never disappointing. Prices are fair, service is friendly and there is no rushing about afterwards.

Visited October 2012
delray beach
“No, No Rotelli”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

went once, food was below par and never went again. Sorry. Went for some sort of seafood and it was not fresh seafood. No taste as far as we are concerned. Maye I should not have bothered to rate it.

Visited January 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best Delivery Pizza in the Neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have tried almost every pizza place to get decent pizza delivery in this area, and the only place that I was satisfied with was Rotelli when I ordered additional toppings. The delivery is fast and friendly. I have also ordered entrees which are usually pretty good, including the veal parmagiana, and the salads. Rotelli can be light on the cheese regarding the pizza and parmagiana, but that is only one complaint. I recommend that you order extra cheese on your pizza with this place, even though I would not rule out getting delivery from them. They also offer coupons with their delivery menus which I have used without any problem. In West Delray, this place is not a bad option.

Visited August 2012
Gurnee, Illinois
“Fresh Pizza on a hot day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My brother took my husband and I to Roteli's in Delray Beach. We ate outside and the waitress even brought a to go tin full of cool water so our dog could have something to drink. Really nice place.

• Visited March 2012