“Good food, good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Margate, Florida
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This our 4th time at this little restaurant. The food is always fresh excellent. We have brought our family to enjoyed the food and the ambience. Last Monday after works me and some co-workers stop-by for a quick pizza before heading home. Again excellent food like always, although the waiter was in not a good mood, well anyone can have one of those days. I will continue visit the restaurant.

Visited September 2013

“Great casual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very casual but the food is fantastic. If I do not have a business dinner I eat there by myself. Pizza, sandwiches and pasta. All very good and reasonably priced

Visited August 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“Beautiful Outdoor Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Four of us went to Delray today for lunch and chose Sazio's. Sat outside in a covered area permitting us to watch the strolling on Atlantic Avenue. We started with freshly made breadsticks on a plate with olive oil and sundried tomato shavings. I had the lobster bisque soup which was as good as it is made. I followed that up with grilled salmon on a bed of spinach, grape tomatoes, shaved carrots and sliced pecans with a balsamic glaze. My fellow diners had a portabello mushroom dish, which was so good, the lady almost licked the dish dry. The other diners both had salmon and artichoke wraps which came with a salad. The food was wonderful, and I can't wait to get back. This is an Italian restaurant, and they also have a beach location, which sells pizza, subs and other beach food. The meal without drinks and dessert, was $74, but it was worth each cent.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Sazio means satisfied and you will be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I'm told that Sazio means satisfied (or full) in Italian, and you will be Sazio after eating here. The prices are high, but the portions are huge! There is no way I can imagine anyone finishing anything here. Plan on taking home a doggie bag. I went here twice with my wife and four kids, and we had the Bruschetta, and Escarole and Beans as an appetizer. Both were excellent. My wife even remarked that the Escarole and Beans were just like her late mother used to make. The warm bread (kind of like garlic knots) is excellent, and comes with a really tasty olive oil based dipping sauce. Not that you need bread to fill you up with all the food you'll be getting. The entree that stands out in my mind is the Tortellini Carbonara. It was so good. The only thing I had that was just OK, and not great was the meatballs. I also tried a new kind of Italian beer (Moretti) that was very good. Overall I really enjoyed this restaurant and I would go here again.

Visited July 2013
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Fantastic freshly made pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

When you go to a restaurant, and the server says, the pasta is freshly made, you could think, "everyone says that!" But we have eaten here 3 times. Their pasta is different than any other. It is a bit al dente and chewy but fantastic!!! Their prices are great! Portions are huge! Their nightly specials are fantastic. One night I had fettucine with lobster and asparagus. Last time i has zupa de pesces, so moderately priced and fantastic. Their capuccino was great too! The olive oil and tomato dipping sauce for their freshly baked bread is splendid. We had Hector as our server twice and he was fabulous! There are many high priced restaurants on Atlantic Ave. This is moderately priced. Great for a date night or a family night! I wish they'd open in North Dade!!!

• Visited August 2013