“Best tapas restaurant in Palm Beach!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Tapas
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant is a unique restaurant concept where atmosphere, culture and food blend perfectly into one. The flare and flavors of Spain are carefully fused together to create a unique dining and entertainment experience. The menu consists of over seventy-­‐five tapas to share with recipes influenced by traditional dishes from old Spain. House specialties include an incredible selection of Ceviches, Paellas, Piquillos Rellenos, Gambas al Ajillo and their famous Patatas Bravas. Traditional Spanish desserts including Flan and Tres Leches are homemade in the restaurant. The award winning wine list includes an extensive selection of wines from the Iberian peninsula. Red, white and sparkling Cava pitchers of Sangria are prepared tableside. The unique dining ambiance provides for an intimate dinner, casual night with friends or dancing the night away in the Flamenco lounge.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best tapas restaurant in Palm Beach!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My honey took me here for my birthday dinner along with family and friends. The food was excellent and a large portion for a tapa and the price. I will return over and over again. Kira was an excellent server and very attentive to our large party. Thumbs up Ceviche!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
robinroberts717, Owner at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thanks for the awesome review! We are thrilled you chose us to celebrate your birthday. See you again soon!!

“Lovely meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent meal here! The food was lovely, the atmosphere was as if we were in the med! The cava sangria was especially delightful! Tuesdays is a good night as they do $5 tapas!!

• Visited July 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stopped out to Ceviche last night for a dinner of tapas. Everything was great. The service was fast, friendly and efficient. Had the sangria along with a number of tasty tapas. We really enjoyed the gazpacho and gambrinos y guacamole for cold tapas. The mussels, chorizo and fried potatoes for the hot appetizers. We're already making plans to return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
bodeeda
“Ceviche is an amazing place !!! always excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

this is our 4th visit to one of several location they have around Florida, The Ceviche was superb, the variety of Tapas items we ordered were perfectly prepared, presented in a timely fashion so as not rush dinner. The homemade Sangria was fantastic. The servers were so very good, knew the menu well and were very attentive. I would highly recommend Ceviche !!! they deserve a higher rating in my humble opinion. We will be back again and again !!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
robinroberts717, Guest Relations Manager at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
THANKS for the amazing review! We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Blauvelt, New York
“Fantastic Tapas/Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We tried this restaurant after reading fellow tripadvisor reviews & boy were we glad we did!!
The warm bread & dipping sauce you start your meal with was oh so flavorful
The tapas are excellent..both my friend & I enjoyed EVERYTHING we ordered! The Portobello was tasty & cooked perfectly..the Relleno was oh so tasty & made very, very differently using lamb! Escargot was magnificent..better than some French restaurants! The steak was cooked to perfection as was the Salmon we ordered..you aren't rushed & we enjoyed how everything was served..we even let our server (Greg) choose tapas for us based on the type of food we wanted..I have to add, he did a fantastic job!
I enjoyed this restaurant so much, that I returned a few days later by myself & sat at the bar. I ordered some of the same tapas & enjoyed them all once again..as mentioned before, I was brought out each tapa individually & they timed the spacing perfectly, bringing the next tapa just as the previous one was finished! Bartender, Makayla (you ROCK!) was very friendly & attentive..as well as knowing the menu extensively, answering any & all questions & how to treat her patrons ( ie something as simple as keeping my water glass filled without having to ask! This is important to me & is frequently not done) Speaking of knowing the menu, I asked her what was in the Pesto they serve with the bread & she knew instead of using pine nuts they use Sun dried tomatoes!! Have to admit, this combination surprisingly works & is delish!
If you enjoy going out & sharing/having Tapas, I highly recommend Ceviche!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
robinroberts717, Owner at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
What a thoughtful and wonderful review. Thank you SO much! The ultimate compliment is when our guests have a great time and write about it!!