“Great Seafood and Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 350 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Osterville, Massachusetts
“Great Seafood and Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is the place to go for fresh seafood. Best to call for reservations, can become very crowded.
However first come first serve at the Bar, which was great. Actually the acoustics are very good and you can actually have a conversation, with a great meal.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Delray Beach, Florida
“one of the best restaurants on atlantic avenue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have been going to this family owned restaurant for a few years and have never had a bad meal. Everyone I bring with me agrees the food is excellent and John is a master chef. Not only is the food excellent but the atmosphere and staff are wonderful. It is my favorite restaurant on the Avenue.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fresh and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stopped here on a Saturday night after a long day of shopping. We had no reservation but managed to squeeze in at the bar. Our bartender/waitress was very attentive, even though she was extremely busy. I had 3 appetizers for dinner. First, a seafood chowder, then scallops, last a fresh beet salad. Each appetizer was prepared with fresh ingredients and which were well thought out. For dessert we go the bread pudding and a blueberry, peach crumble. There are no words to describe how unbelievable they were. I make bread pudding and I can tell you that this is one of the best I've had. They also have a very nice wine list. I can't wait to return next year!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic Intimate Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews of this place we decided to try it. We went without reservations. Mistake. But we found two seats at the small bar and ate there. The bar tender was very friendly and we loved her personality. She was helpful and attentive. I think her name was Jenny.I would ask for her next time. Anyway the place is small but everyone is friendly and they get a lot of repeat business. We were told the chef owner is there everyday. It shows. The food is excellent. We started by sharing a dozen blue point oysters. They are shucked behind the bar and you can taste how fresh they are. We then shared an order of baked oysters. Delicious. My wife ordered scallops and shrimp curry served over risotto. I tasted it and it was the best sweet curry I ever tasted. The scallops were cooked perfectly. I ordered broiled snapper in a coconut and citrus sauce over mashed potatoes. It was as good as it sounds. We both cleaned our plates. For desert we shared a piece of homemade key lime pie. Someone knows what they are doing. The menu is heavily seafood but a man at the bar next to me had a burger that looked great also. We loved the food, the service and the intimate setting. We will definitely be back but next time with a reservation.

Visited March 2014
Chicago
“Service was exceptional. Feels like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

After a long day of driving we were greeted warmly and attentively. We did not have a reservation but thought we would take our chances on a Friday night. Our son walks with crutches and they went out of their way to get us a table. Our son enjoyed the fish bites and seafood macaroni. We loved the oyster sampler platter, the tower and a whole Chilean sea bass. Finished this off with the key lime pie. Recommend all of the above. We will return.