“The best ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“The best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friends recommended this place and my expectations were high. The food exceeded my expectations. they had a good wine list and I thoroughly enjoyed the wine. I had the caprese salad pizza margherita, both of which were delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Boca Raton, Florida
“Absolutely the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went here for the first time about a month ago. I just happened to come across a listing they had in one of the coupon fliers. I researched them online and decided that it definitely sounds like something we should try. You see, my wife and I went to Italy last summer and have been dying ever since to find a pizza place that tasted even close to the pizza we tasted in Italy. Well, we found it.

The pizza is light and incredibly flavorful. We have gone back 3 times since (every weekend), and I swear, it tastes better each time. Supposedly, the dough is lower in carbs than a regular pizza; they make the cheese by hand every morning; and the sauce is incredible. We tried their pasta once (not on the menu) and had lasagna last night. They are both to absolutely delicious. The noodles in both are homemade. Prices are very reasonable.

This place is very authentic. Give it a try and you will not be dissappointed.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“A Great Little Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Authentic and delicious pizza...the crust is crispy with that fire-pit taste...I will go back again, and again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Worth, Florida
“The only pizza worth enjoying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to scuola vecchia alone, with family and with friends and I would go alone again just to be there. The pizza is fantastic in a way that is pure tradition and innovation at the same time. Very hard to describe. Let's just say there is no pineapple anywhere. They have a delicious sicilian white wine to accompany the pizza perfectly. Service is friendly without being overbearing. The chocolate cake is highly recommended for dessert it is light and flavorful.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pizza European Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a simple restaurant that specializes in pizza. We both had salads that were dressed perfectly and then both had pizza, one Regina Margherita and one prosciutto. Contrary to some reviews we thought that the service was very friendly, the carafe of house wine was good value and perfectly drinkable and in accord with all the other reviews the pizzas were very very good. This is not the place for a romantic tablecloth dinner but for a great pizza it is hard to beat.

• Visited September 2012