“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime - Delray Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 360 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Discover the age of decadence at PRIME, Delray's first and only authentic prime supper club. This glamorous supper club, inspired by the 1940's, promotes dining as a social experience. The largest restaurant in Delray offers a tropical garden seating. PRIME, brings the best of land and sea to guests with spectacular yet affordable menu selections. Indulge your palate with PRIME's unique selection of prime steaks, seafood and sushi, admits the sounds of live entertainment and an overall alluring atmosphere.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is very nice, although lacks a tropical/Florida vibe. Service was a good balance of attentive and hands off. Salads were both very good, the caparese and also simple arugula. Steaks were just average. My filet was tender, but cold upon arrival. It was late and I was hungry so I didn't bother sending it back, but it was disappointing having thought about steak for dinner all day. Not sure I'd go back given the vast number of options in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“High price, terrible quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here on a Wednesday night, looking for a nice dinner. After being seated and waiting over 20 minutes for our server, we put our drink orders in and could tell the waiter was completed bothered by the fact we didn't order a bottle of wine. My girlfriend has ordered the Delmonico steak (their highest priced item at $ 52) the steak was tough and tasted completely bland, I don't think my husky would even eat it. I had ordered pasta dish that tasted like it had been sitting in the food service window for half hour, Our server never came to check and when I told him that the food and service was not up to par he didn't even bother sending the manager over to come see us. Just gave us our check. Don't even bother with this place, have had better food at a denny's, what a shame! Shame on you prime !

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lake Worth, Florida
“Prime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had lunch at Prime on a Sunday afternoon with our two little dogs. They were very accomodating. The staff was pleasent and fast, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was awsome. We ate outside due to our animals, it was a beautiful day. The Delray Affair was in full swing, so we people watched until we were served. I had the Ahi Tuna salad, delicious! hubby had the chicken wrap which was very large. We both opted for the mac & cheese with truffle oil - very good, very creamy, very rich(we took most of it home). We just had to try the dessert. The carrot cake for two was huge and also very good. We ate enough to sop up the sauce and whipped cream and to go'd the rest. I had never been inside this restaurant so I took a stoll in and discovered a very nice restaurant (Clean bathrooms, which is always a good indication). We will definatly return for dinner one night, the Steaks in the glass showcase looked phenomenal!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
deerfield beach, fl
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Do not eat here. Horrible food. The meatballs were served rare and the food was cold.
Would not take off the bill and waiter could only say he was sorry. very high priced for the food you get. Would never go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Davie, Florida
“Great food, but beware of the charge for refills!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I tried to have dinner there several weeks ago, but left because of a rude bartender. We decided to give it another try yesterday for lunch. We knew it would be a challenge since the St Patrick's Day parade was in an hour. Our waitier apologized before we even got started saying that they were very short staffed and something would probably go wrong. He was quite harried, despite several efforts on our part to assure him, that we totally understood. My husband ordered the Prime burger & fries ($12), while I opted for the Pan roasted salmon salad ($10). The first burger did not come out as ordered, but he said that is was delicious, but did allow the server to replace it with one cooked to his liking. The salad was delicious. A tasty white balsamic dressing accompanied a substantial piece of salmon cooked not well, but not rare either. The house wine at lunch is lovely, but beware of the soda refills. When we received our check, my husband was charged for (3) $3 sodas, while my two glasses of chardonnay were only $14. I would give them another try when I was in the area.

• Visited March 2013