“Awesome service, great ambience, excellent food.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Patio Delray is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 341 restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: George Bush Blvd
Description: Tucked away off hectic Atlantic Ave. on George Bush Blvd. at the inter-coastal is a secluded romantic gem of a restaurant where all the food is carefully selected and prepared by hand with loving care. Dine on our award winning patio while listening to the harmonious sound of the koi fountain or in our elegant yet relaxed dining room while our chefs take delight in creating flavorful and fanciful dishes from around the world just for you. Dining at Patio Delray is like dining at home...just better. Home is not just where you live, it's where you are understood. Here at Patio Delray we understand what you like to eat and drink. Imbibe in our signature martinis, craft beers, and carefully chosen wines. Delight in our carefully selected menu items from around the world. Our elegant private dining room is perfect for private events, weddings or corporate functions.
Delray Beach, Florida, USA
“Awesome service, great ambience, excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

This is the second time in a week I have eaten here. There is a zen-like atmosphere and very attentive service. Don't miss this special lovely restaurant - its just fabulous.

77% Recommend
“Delicious food prepared to perfection that melts the palette and satisfys the soul.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011 via mobile

Reasonably priced for the outstanding quality of food and the enchanting atmosphere. The best value around for the connoisseur. I can see why my girlfriend is having her wedding reception here.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food, OK Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

We went on a Tuesday night. The place was not very busy. We waited 5 minutes before we were sat and there was no one else to seat in front of us. My wife asked for sugar. We had to ask 2 additional time before we got it at which time the tea was cold. The table next to us which sat after us got their orders in before us and got their food before us. I ordered the tuna steak dish and my wife ordered the bbq rib sliders. Her food was very good. The Tuna was a little over priced. It came with alot of rice and not much vegetables. The actual tuna was excellent. Overall the food was good but the service was not. I would probably not return.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best secret in Delray”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

Such a nice place to find. Great food and service. Ms. Lilly the owner is just great. The food is excellent. We love coming here.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Birthday Girl gets check?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went for Sunday brunch on my birthday. Overall it was overpriced and the service was poor but food was pretty good. After seeing me unwrap presents at the table and multiple mentions by my family members of my birthday, the restaurant did nothing like bring a brownie or a cookie with a candle. I went to the restroom several times so there was ample opportunity to coordinate this with my family. To top it off, at the end of the meal, the waiter put the check in front of me! Not my husband, or parents....hard to believe!

• Visited November 2011