“Consistently excellent food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 319 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Consistently excellent food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has grown in popularity over the years while maintaining its quality. Super friendly wait staff and wonderful food keep us coming back. The kitchen and all the staff work very hard to keep things flowing during peak times. Dining here is always a very fun and satisfying experience.

Visited January 2014

Florida
“Best in Delray!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Located in hip and trendy Pineapple Grove, sits the hidden gem known as Maxs Harvest. Although I think the word has gotten out about just how fabulous this restaurant is!
My boyfriend and I had dinner with another couple on a Thursday night in December. The restaurant is small but very cozy and has a great vibe from the moment you walk in. We were seated about 15 minutes after our reservation time. We decided to sit outside on the back patio...an adorable area.
The staff was friendly and knowledgable about the menu. I forgot our servers name but she was a bubbly blond girl that was very helpful.
We ordered meatballs and goat cheese croquettes to start. The meatballs were delicious! For my meal, I had the local burratta and caviar. Hands down, the best I ever had! Each bite melted in my mouth. My boyfriend had the kale ceaser to start. Very tasty and a great start to the meal!
For my entree, I had the snapper. I loved everything on my plate, especially the delicious tzaziki sauce! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! My boyfriend ordered the short rib and said it was his favorite meal!
We can't wait to come back to Maxs Harvest!!! Best meal Ever!

Delray Beach, Florida
“The best place in Pineapple grove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

What a gem! This place is so good, and the staff are so nice and accommodating. Max's Harvest uses all local ingredients and really has an eclectic mix of yummy foods. In the times that I have been here, I have never been dissatisfied. Here's a tip: Save some room for dessert and get the homemade donuts; you won't be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Very good food, outstanding service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very good food. Gnocchi, potato & garlic soup to start, both very good. The Red Snapper was one of the best I have had. The main room is very noisy. Try to sit in the back room or outside. Some of the outside tables are not under cover. If it rains (it did last night), you will have to move. Toni the waitress was great. I will go back to Max's Harvest.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“return visit as good as the last one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I really need to say how awesome the experience is at Max's Harvest.
upon arrival i was approached by the manager Peter, who remembered me from my previous visit where he ran after me for several blocks to return my purse I had left. He does go above and beyond. His positive energy and dedication to customer enjoyment must set the tempo for the whole restaurant because not only is the food excellet....
(even the $21 burger is worth every cent...not just the burger itself, but the massive mound of truffle fries that are worth every calorie) but the wait staff and the ambience of the place is joyful and fun.
what can i say other than, what time do they open so i can be the first seated!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere