“Best Pizza and Wings in Delray” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 344 restaurants in Delray Beach
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Best Pizza and Wings in Delray”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a super place for pizza and wings! The pizza base is perfect not too thick not too thin and the choices are excellent!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

83% Recommend
Colorado
“Not so good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here today, an individual pizza, wings, a beer, a Bloody Mary, a side of marinara. Smells like heaven inside, nice atmosphere, friendly sporadic service. Food was salty, salty, salty. So much salt in the food I was only able to eat 2 bites of pizza, 1-1/2 wings, and a slice of focaccia with 2 spoons of marinara, and I love my salt. On the other hand, my Bloody Mary was very bland. Would not go back there again.. Disappointed.

Visited September 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Pizza and More!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

While the pizza is the main thing that draws our family, we really enjoy other items on their limited menu. I encourage you to try the wings, meatballs, eggplant, tuna sandwich, tomato/mozzarella sandwich! Nice selection of beers both draft and bottle incl micros. Wine list is average. The service is usually very good at the locations we frequent. Although they employ younger workers and I have observed immaturity. I read mark r's review -- you would have done one of your favorite restaurants a huge favor by discussing what happened with management! Even a phone call the next day. (That servers probably not there anymore)

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Delray Beach
“good pizza and wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Been here so many times. Pizza done just the way I like it crisp not soggy like some places. The wings are so good too not deep fried like so many other places. Meatballs salad etc. Their happy hour is good and the passed free apptizers not to be missed. It does get a bit noisy. I like to sit outside in the fall when its not so hot. Does get crowded especially in season. Wish they would open another one in west delray. Cant wait to go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
delray beach
“Waiter's pride”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I have been here well over 50+ times and never had to question why we got charged double for a pizza, but this is exactly what happened. We questioned our waiter who could not back down and admit he was wrong with the pricing, so no problem it just came out of his tip. Unfortunately we will never be going back and it's one of my favorite pizza places. Guess I'll be writing a review of a great new pizza place next time I'm on here.

• Visited July 2013