“Its All Greek” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“Its All Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The King ordered the roasted chicken with Greek seasoning. It came with a potato and fresh vegetables, and included a salad. Everything was excellent as was the service. You won't go wrong here if you're interested in a nice evening on a make pretend Greek island.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Park Ridge
“Very good food, but the waitress was disappointing as was the owner.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We ate here a few nights ago with a friend of ours. i had heard raves about the food, which was very well prepared and delicious. I would go back there for the food, but, was really turned off by the waitress, Samantha, and, the owner. The waitress was helpful, but, when she brought our checks, I had one for my girlfriend and myself, and our friend had his own, something very strange happened. It was a little after 9:30 at night and I gave her a $100 bill for a check that was $43,35. She told me they did not have change and asked for something smaller. For the past hour and a half, I saw many people pay with cash, so, it seemed a bit strange. I did have a $50 and gave her that, plus the 35 cents. She took it and never asked me if I wanted change…very presumptuous of her!!! Candidly, had she brought me the $7 change, I was going to take it and give her a $10 bill. She also never brought me back any change. So, she lost out on a larger tip.

Then, a few minutes later, she comes over and takes our glasses of water, but, I was still drinking from mine and it was in my hand! I didn't say anything and we left. After we got home, I sent an Email to the owner, Daniel. Now three days later, I have not heard from him. So, there are other Greek restaurants in the area and we will go there. Had Samantha acted a bit more responsibly and respectfully, and, the owner had the courtesy to reply, we would become regular customers, as this was our first visit there.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Matlacha, Florida
“A GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My daughter and mother wanted to go to the Pancake house. As we were parking, I noticed the Greek Bistro next door. Since we were celebrating my occasion, I insisted on Greek. We found it to be inviting, and I was impressed with the complimentary appetizer of homemeade flatbreads with hummus. Our food was delicious, even my picky daughter enjoyed it! Attentive service, a visit from the owner, generous portions... this is my new favorite place to eat when visiting my mother!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake Park, Florida
“Great Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Their fried calamari is done to perfection, lightly fried and not greasy. Dinners are a generous portion; however service was less than par. One of the better Greek restaurants I've eaten in.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Generous Portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

It's difficult for me to step back and critic a Greek restaurant since I not only grew up with home cooked Greek food but also cook it.
Having said that this place is not bad. The pastichio was acceptably close to home made. The lemon potatoes were the closest to authentic tasty. Was not too impressed with the spinach pie
(because I make it) but again tasty.
If you know the difference between authentic home cooking maybe this isn't the place to be. On the other hand if your not authentic this place is worth a try. You can then make the decision on whether to return