“A nice getaway for my husband and me.” 4 of 5 stars

You added The Seagate Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 E. Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33483   |
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Delray Beach
“A nice getaway for my husband and me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for four days last week. Everything was great - accommodating staff, beautiful hotel, transportation available in a beautifully clean SUV to take us anywhere in a 3 mile radius in the area which saved on taxis although most places were in walking distance. Hotel is in a great central location. The concierge Jose was helpful in recommending restaurants, making reservations and suggesting things to do in the area. A great time overall!

• Stayed June 2013

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

First Review ever on TA but I just had to say WOW this hotel was great. Stayed at this hotel to celebrate a friend's birthday The services was amazing. Hotel can be a little pricey but you can't beat the location and feeling like a King or Queen when staying at The Seagate Hotel. The Beach club is a great add to the Hotel, everything was just made very convenient and everyone is willing to help to make your stay incredible..I like being in good walking distance of bars and the clubs and then walking back to my nice quiet hotel, The greeting's we received every time we walk in and being from New York that meant something. I want to thank Chandler The pool bartender for making a great drink and Helping my friend feel like Beyonce (inside joke) lol. I say if your going to stay anywhere and you can afford the price The Seagate Hotel & Spa is the place to be. Did not want to leave Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Seagate lobby is very nice. The rooms are OK, wouldn't say there was much of a balcony - it was barely big enough to sit in. We were traveling in a group of 8 people (three children). We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant the night of our arrival, it was expensive and of only modest quality. As has been pointed out by other reviewers, there is a "resort fee" which is added to the cost of the room daily. This fee gives you access and transportation to the "beach club". The "beach club" is a short trolley ride. There, you will find, a restaurant, bar, lounges and towels. We were among the first to arrive, and the best lounges were marked "reserved". No one ever came to use them. The other lounge chairs were out of view of the water. To access the actual beach required scaling a quite steep drop off. Getting back up the hill proved even more difficult than getting down to the beach. (I saw one person literally crawling back). Drinks were served at the site of the lounges, however, food was served only in the restaurant. The next day, my family and I went to the public beach and had a much more pleasing experience.

I did not use any of the spa services, so I can not comment on them, but the spa area looked really nice.

All in all, I think there must be better choices, closer to an accessible beach, In Delray Beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recently stayed at the Seagate for a wedding and absolutely loved it. The rooms were so nice and the staff was great. The bed was amazing - I slept so well! Hotel is gorgeous, located right on the main strip in Delray and very close to everything. Also, the hotel has a beach club which you can use as a guest and there are regular shuttle rides there (about 5 minutes away). My friends and I used the beach club one day and checked out the pool the other day. Pool area is nice, bartender on staff so you can get drinks/food poolside. Would definitely come back and stay at the Seagate!

Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed at the Seagate this weekend and loved every minute of it! Starting with checking in, the front desk staff were gracious and helpful. My room was extremely comfortable and the minute I saw the oversized soaking tub, I knew it would be enjoyed! The bed was turned down with an orchid waiting for my return. The hotel is beautiful with decorative details everywhere. At any turn, there are aquariums that soothe you. Staff are very friendly and engage you in conversation, making you feel like a valued guest. The food was great and we were also able to enjoy the Beach Club, a definite treat. I highly recommend the Seagate, you will not be disappointed!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Remarkable accomodations! We had a short girls weekend in Delray and I was so impressed with the incredible staff, the service, the food, the hospitality proved to be the best around. Thanks to Tricia for an unforgettable experience at the wonderful Hotel & Spa. Looking forward to returning! Thanks to all that made our stay a memorable one!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Delray Beach
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club
#5 of 17 in Delray Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 459 reviews

Been to The Seagate Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!