“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #15 of 337 restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers opened in Delray Beach in May 2008. Mellow Mushroom with its hip décor has become a gathering spot for locals and visitors alike. The restaurant is family friendly for lunch or dinner and serves fabulous hand tossed gourmet pizzas, mouth-watering appetizers, calzones, unique salads, hoagies, and more. We have recently introduced Mellow Happy Hour Everyday til 7:00pm. Our bar is a site to see offering 50 different craft beers on tap and 50 additional bottled beers. We deliver locally, Monday thru Friday 11:30-2:30. Check the website for specific specials, promotions and a full food and drink menu.
Sterling Heights
“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Having lived in Florida for a couple of years and having 4 teenage sons, we eat alot of pizza, and this is the best place hands down. They have great beer too, and the environment is very electric and fun. If you love pizza, then you just have to try this place, you will not be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Fredonia, Kentucky
“I don't understand the Negative Reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place is solid...hits on all cylinders. I'm a beer connoisseur, so naturally Atlantic Avenue is a great place for me to go considering the number of restaurants and bars with fantastic selections. The service at the bar was solid (I believe her name was Danielle) and everything was just incredibly pleasant. The irony of it is, I didn't really have any intention of going in, but my friend needed to use the bathroom so I felt obligated to order something from the bar. I'm really glad that I did, because now I know how great the place is.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, good prices in a trendy area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Downtown Delray beach is pretty expensive for many of the restaurants. But the Mellow Mushroom is a great change. Great food at a very good price makes many of the locals regular customers. It does not hurt that they have a great beer selection as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York, New York
“What?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was taken here by friends who said they made great pizza. We ate outside ( not an especially scenic strip of the avenue). The menu went on for pages and was all over the lot, wings, thai curry, whatever. We had pizza with hamburger and ricotta. Where were they? The meatballs were said to be sliced in half and batted down and I could never taste either. Yuck. Not worth the trouble, people were waiting inside for tables, huge parties of people.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is by far the best pizza I have had. If you are in Delray you have to come here! They have excellent salads and a full bar if you are into the drinking thing. I have been to this location a few times but have been to the location in Brandon 20+ times. Look forward to going back soon.

• Visited August 2013