“Ask if they can make you the peppercorn filet” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Ask if they can make you the peppercorn filet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This item was on special the first time I went there, and I always call and ask Joseph if they have the ingredients to make it before I come each time. It's my favorite, and I wish they'd add it to the menu so I could have it every time.

The filet tastes like it's either broiled or grilled, rubbed with whole or crushed peppercorns and in a Chianti sauce. Medium rare is how I like it. Side of mashed potatoes and asparagus. The filet cuts easily like a piece of butter.

Service is always personal, great personality with Joseph, and his daughter, and son. I wish them the best of luck with the new restaurant his son has opened and look forward to trying it out some day soon, the next time I'm in town.

I go here usually with friends or businesses associates, though this would be a great date place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Weston, Florida
“Great food! Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Small and cozy! Joseph and his daughter make you fell like part of the family. Expensive but very good wine selection. The food was fantastic. Some of the best lamb chop I have ever had. We will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nevada
“European Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The best way for me to describe Joseph's is to ask, have you ever been to Italy or France? Joseph's Wine Bar and Cafe is a restaurant just like the ones you would see there. The service was great and the wine complimented our meal. My wife and I ordered Escargot and we were pleasantly surprised how absolutely delicious it was. We have always order Escargot when it is offered on the menu. Joseph's Escargot was equal to the best Escargot we have ever had. For dinner, my wife ordered Duck and it was a little dry and without any sauce. I ordered the Cedar Plank Dolphin and it was perfect. We enjoyed the meal and the hospitality.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, Florida
“Can't go wrong with Joseph's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

On a lovely side street off the main drag in Delray is a quaint little cafe', with bar and nice tables.

The ringmaster is Joseph, the owner, maitre d', server and bartender, and his wife is the chef.

The food is good, decent array of wines and Joseph aims to please as well as anyone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jupiter, FL
“Beautiful restaurant, great wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We met friends for wine and some appetizers, and we were very impressed with Joseph's. The restaurant is intimate and the wine list is excellent. We had the cheese plate and stuffed grape leaves, we all enjoyed both. And the Pinot the owner suggested was one of the bet I've had in months. The owner and his daughter made us feel right at home, we will definitely be back, next time for dinner!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere