“Great Tex Mex” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Tex Mex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went on a lunch break and thought it was really good authentic food. For the most part they were quick. Chips and salsa were fantastic. Tacos were authentic and amazing. They used cilantro on everything which I love. I would recommend for a quick lunch.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orange City, Florida
“Unexceptable!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I took my fiancee here for his birthday dinner on 9/30/2013!!!! Mind you, we have been there at least four times over the past six months and we enjoyed the food, service, etcc..... last night on my fiancees birthday ( he chose this restaurant for his birthday dinner)! He ordered a top shelf margarita and the shrimp chimichanga dinner, I ordered the BEEF borrito dinner. His came out first and the pepper lover he is, he doused his dish with his pepper and waited until my meal before he would eat! my meal never came! The waitress came back and took his dish away and said she gave him the wrong meal! Ten minutes later she brings him the correct order! She brought me my meal and it was STEAK- not the beef i ordered! she took my plate away! mind you we were the first people in the restaurant for dinner....five other tables came in after us and were all eating! my fiancee finished his birthday dinner and i was still never handed my food! UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!!!! I had to go to the kitchen, retreive my server and have her box my meal to go! I went there to have a BIRTHDAY dinner i could share with my fiancee....The check came and it was $31. and some change. I told the server I did not feel i should have to pay the full expense after the horrible ordeal, her response was "im sorry, i dont know what is wrong with the kitchen tonight" I told her we will NEVER be back again!!!!! I will also be trying to contact the owner in regards to this- I'm in no way looking for a free meal here. I have owned restaurants in the St. Petersburg area for years and am still in the business today and everything I experienced at your restaurant was absolutely UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“The best TexMex around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

They always get my order correct and they are quick! Great hours and friendly service too. I need my Mexican food fix at least once a week LOL!

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great place for Mexican...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Had not visited the new location, even though I my parents ate in this location everyday in is last life!!! We were visiting and took my Mom for lunch. They were very friendly and the service was nice. The food was good and plentiful and we had leftovers to bring home! They have done a great job with job with the inside as it is cheery And bright. Great patio seating, but a little warm right now! Corona Light on draft! We will be back!

Visited June 2013
“Don't waste your time or money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I took my husband here to eat for Father's Day, and we were so disappointed! The service was horrible - the worst I've ever experienced! It took 30 minutes to get our drink order and 25 minutes before anyone took our food order. We ate early so it wasn't busy. Three different people waited on us. The food was okay, the salsa was the best thing about the meal. I could not recommend this place to anyone!