“AWESOME FOOD & GOOD SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 151 Restaurants in DeLand
Miami, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD & GOOD SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

ate here during my trip to central florida. across the street from the hotel we were staying at. food was great and service was excellent. next to movie theatre and has a game room for the kids.

Visited December 2013

DeLand, Florida
“What the hell happened?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I used to frequent this as a favorite restaurant with my family. I don't know what happened? Food service takes HOURS now, the staff is cold, grumpy, rude and always seem annoyed. The food, if you ever get it, is cold and subpar. I miss the old gators. Please please please bring it back :(

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Used to be a Frequent Dine Out Spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The food used to be excellent and the service quick but this place has lost its way and I no longer go there. The outside night crowd is questionable with many teens hanging out in the parking lot, on the sidewalks and generally being in the way of patrons coming to the restaurant and the movie theatre. I don't begrudge the kids but they are smoking and generally looking like they enjoy making you walk around them.....While not the restaurant's fault it is part of the negative experience when I am in the area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

i been to this restaurant many times . this one time was the first terrible visit the food was lousy we waited 2 hours for our food and it wasnt very good .the service was not very good we waited for a teribbley long time but the one good thing they did have was the hamburger .the service seemed grumpy and annoyed . not a very good atmosphere for family .all of the other times ive gone there the food was great the service was great i guess it was just an off day.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Nice staff, but horrible food and wait time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Gator's the other for dinner. The restaurant was dead. There might have been 2 other tables seated prior to our arrival(2-4 people). The waitress Luzmary was very nice, but unfortunately nothing else about this dinner was pleasant. Our food took 35 minutes to reach the table. my boyfriend had steak which the first piece tasted ok, but the second piece was not edible as it smelled spoiled. I had a "cajun" chicken sandwich which consisted of a very bland chicken breast with a tiny dab of "cajun" sauce on the bun. Definitely not worth the money or aggregation. I will not be returning anytime soon. This is definitely not he same quality of service and value it use to be.

• Visited July 2013