“Best Greek Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Deltona, FL
“Best Greek Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband & I love Greek food and have eaten it many times. This by far is the best we've had even better than in Tarpon Springs the place for Greek! The Scordalia (a garlic potato spread) was wonderful served with pita bread. The Chicken Santorini is to die for and there is plenty to share. Also tried the Athenian Chicken and it too was wonderful and again plenty to share as well. The lemon potatoes were also very very good but I wish they would serve a larger portion! The only thing that was not a favorite was the Saganaki (flaming cheese) I found the cheese a bit hard and it wouldn't melt like at other places I have had it at. We also tried the Baklava Chocolate Cheesecake and it was to die for! This place is a must if you like Greek food! They also have a kids menu which includes Pita Pizza, Spaghetti w/red sauce and Chicken Fingers w/Fries.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ormond Beach
“Yummy goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Really good Greek food! Try the scordalia
Appetizer. Everything is delicious. We drive 30 miles from our house to eat there!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ocala
“You Have Got To Go There.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Visited this wonderful restaurant for the second time this past weekend. Had to wait to be seated but the food is well worth the wait. I was lucky enough to be stationed in Crete, Greece in the 70s and this place brings back great memories of the food I enjoyed while there. If you love Greek cuisine or trying something new definitely visit Santorini. If you go be sure to try the Fried Cheese Appetizer.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Great Greek food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great place for a taste of Greece. Its small, unassuming and not fancy, but if your coming for the food, you wont be disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deland Damsel
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

To start out on a positive note, the service was excellent.
Having said that, I must admit this was a disappointment. I knew it was a cramped, noisy, tiny place, so this did not enter into my judgment call here; but don't go expecting a romantic/couples dinner.
My review is strictly on the food, and it was fair, at best. I specifically took my guest there for the leg of lamb, and they were out of it. He ordered lamb chops, and he was served three small chops with some tasty potatoes. The potatoes were the only winners on the plate. I had a salad with an add on of gyros. The serving was adequate, but the gyros were very dry. I've had better at corner gyros stands for a little bit of money.
The bread and oil were the best things about the meal.

I had heard great things about this place, so maybe it was just a bad night. I won't be going back to give it another try, though.

• Visited August 2012