“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 145 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Historic 1920's Florida building with rich history inside and out. Inside two dining rooms and a lounge and Bar. Outside courtyard and Bar.
De Leon Springs, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had one of the best steaks I have had in a long time! And, the service was excellent! The server was very knowledgeable about the menu and did not steer us wrong.

• Visited June 2013

DeLand, Florida
“Good food but terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went to the Stockyard on the 24th and the service was terrible. The waitress was slow from the get go and it got no better. My wife's coffee was so bad she finally had to go with ice tea. We had to ask for everything. In the past the service has been good. I'll give 'em one more try and we'll see what happens.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“Excellent......again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent, the food was to die for. Went there again and got the pizza, but this time pepperoni, incredible, and biggggg. We share because I could not eat it all. My father had the clam chowder and he ate a bowl and the plate...also we had the sirloin tips I will try to post a pic of it. The steak was delicious...then to top it off, you Need to get the creme brulee. The best I have ever tasted.

Maitland, Florida
“Fabulous Eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not only does this place have character but the food was amazing! We were here for a late lunch / early dinner and everything was amazing including our waitress. The meat was cooked to perfection and the fried mushrooms were a delight. If you are into fried pickles, you need to try the Stockyard version. Excellent!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome place!! Must go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I went there last night and I'm so happy that I did. The early bird special menu was great. The rain had me down, but after leaving there I was in a wonderful mood. Management and staff were so pleasent. Can't wait until my next visit, new favorite place!