“1924 hotel B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eastwood Terrace Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in DeLand
Eastwood Terrace Inn
442 East New York Avenue, DeLand, FL 32724   |
Ranked #2 of 5 DeLand B&B and Inns
Sanford, Florida
“1924 hotel B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed for the Deland Music Festival. Great rooms, reasonably priced, within walking distance of downtown. There is a continental breakfast i the morning with great coffee. Will be back and try the suite next time!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been coming here for two (2) years now and will continue to do so. As I traveled professionally for most of my adult life I am tired of hotel/motels (they all smell the same), registration and check-out desks, concierge, bellmen,etc...

The Inn is walking distance to downtown Deland.

Accommodating, quiet and a nice step back in time. Beds are 'comfy' too!

Bill R.

Room Tip: Room 7 is my favorite. Room 2 Suite will comfortably accommodate a family of 3 - 4. Room 9 is tiny...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

In April 2013, my husband and I stayed at the romantic Eastwood Terrace Inn, a Bed & Breakfast in Deland, FL. The Inn Keeper; is a beautiful lady in many ways - Very kind, very generous, and very accomodating to us. We stayed at the Inn for a week, although on vacation; we worked and played while at the Inn. Our terrific room had a separate parlor which we were able to use as an office (with easy access to the internet) while leaving the bedroom with our gorgeous canopy bed private - Terrific set-up & a claw foot tub to boot - This girl was in heaven:-)! This Bed & Breakfast, by far, had the most amazing sheets and bedding, I have ever slept on (perhaps better than our own home)! We are already planning our trip back here next year! You absolutely can not beat this wonderfully warm Bed & Breakfast and it's less than a hour from Orlando and 30 minutes from Daytona Beach!!! -Monica M.

Room Tip: Choose our room! I think it was #3 - We loved this room!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hudson, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

What a great experience. Lynn, the caretaker was so friendly and helpful. She recommended a great Karaoke bar for our Monday night stay. Not much else to do on a Monday night. DaVinci Gardens downtown has a beautiful outdoor space under the oaks for a quiet drink. Inside we had a ball doing Karoake- everyone was very talented. The Eastwood is a beautiful, peaceful place. Our room was perfect- the Tempurpedic mattress was a real treat!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. This was my first experience and I will NOT ever stay at another one. This place is an old hotel that is “tired” and run down. It needs a good face-lifting and refurbishing. The lady that runs it is a very nice and friendly person, but only works part-time so you need to catch her when you can. The breakfast was nothing to talk about. A limited amount of grits, cold cereal and fruit. The internet only works down in the lobby.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the second floor and there is no elevator. Not ADA compliant.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been staying at the Eastwood Terrace Inn on business at least once or twice per week for the past 9 months. I chose it because it is clean, convenient, quiet, and comfortable - and I always get a great sleep! The price - compared to the pedestrian DeLand hotels/motels is highly competive and has actually saved my company money.

The moment you enter the Inn, you are transported into an environment that is calming and peaceful, and I am able to relax and put the troubles of the day behind me and recharge my batteries.

I actually prefer the healthy choices that are available for breakfast, and Lynn - the owner will go out of her way to make sure you feel at home.

I give the Eastwood Terrace Inn my highest recommendation!
Dan

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lucas, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This wonderful "inn" was comfortable, affordable, peaceful and relaxing. The bed was firm enough to provide a good nights sleep. There was no street noise to keep me awake, and the sheets felt clean and "crisp". The parlor allowed me to sit on a couch and watch the news, just like at home. Breakfast was cereal and/or fruit and pastries with fresh coffee and juices.

Built in the 1920's, Eastwood Terrace Inn is very well maintained and clean, but certainly not new. Part of the charm is the claw-foot tubs and pedestal sinks in each room. They are antiques, but clean.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Eastwood Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!