“Oh....My....Gosh...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bonifay, Florida
“Oh....My....Gosh...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family is from Georgia; I've had every traditional southern food there is to try and the 'best of the best' of most of it.....and Ed's is like every southern state's divine cooking in one restaurant. The restaurant isn't fancy, the bathrooms are creepy, but man the food is to die for! The staff is always friendly and the meal is served in a timely manner. I hardly ever go to De Funiak, but I usually try to schedule a trip just so I can swing into Ed's and eat the best southern cooking around.

Visited March 2012

96% Recommend
N.W. Florida
“This is my favorite restaurant in Defuniak Springs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love the hamburgers, fries and coleslaw. This has been my favorite place since I was a kid. I am 44 and we still go here for my birthday lunch/dinner with my family. The ice cream and milkshakes are amazing. They now offer lunch specials during the week. It is a small place and seating is limited. Locals visit every day. Parking is tricky at times. They also have an outside window to order...like the good old days. Lots of family pictures on the walls. They cook the food only a few feet from you...an old fashioned establishment with wonderful fresh food.

Visited May 2012
Freeport, Florida
“Best Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The burgers are amazing and I love the sour cream and chive fries.....

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Andalusia, Alabama
“Here's the beef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is just a small, and I mean small, family restaurant that makes one of the best burgers that you can get. They do serve other items.
The parking is almost non-exsistant and the bathrooms have to be "backed" into but the FOOD is very good (and that is what it is all about).

Visited May 2012
Miramar, Florida
“BEST BURGER AWARD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

BEST burgers ever!! Could be on a food network spotlight show.

Visited April 2012