“The best BBQ Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 850-892-4227
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We PROUDLY serve TEXAS style BBQ, hand cut Choice Angus Ribeye Steaks, Jumbo Wings, and a Variety of Seafood, with a smoked yellow fin tuna dip that we smoke and make on premises. We have a featured special daily.We have a seating capacity of 200, with a full bar, and stage area for live entertainment, and a calender of events you can find on our website. We also have outdoor seating on the deck.
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“The best BBQ Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went last week and had the Southern taster that is fried pickles, fried potato chips, bottle caps, chicken ball, onion straws. YUM YUM. Then for my meal I ordered the pork rib sampler with coleslaw, and texas pinto beans. My husband got the 12 oz. steak with a baked potato and baked beans, my children got the yummy chicken tenders with fries, cheese burger salad and the loaded fries. Those ribs were off the chain. And bbq sauce I have never liked any until I tasted this. I loved it so I purchased a bottles for the house. I am so GLAD we have a good bbq place to go to intown.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
4CBBQ_robin, Owner at 4c BBQ FamilyRestaurant, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words !!!
We are going through some growing pains, and trying to iron out all the little wrinkles, so it is nice to hear your kind words.
We started off as a small part time catering business, and now have grown in to a 6000 sq foot restaurant.
We look forward to serving you again!!
Robin and Teresa Ford

DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“Cold baked potato at dinner really”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

There were about 12 in our going away party and there were not many people in there on a Sat night. One of the girls ordered fried dill pickles as an appetizer and got them halfway into her meal. My baked potato was so cold the butter wouldn't even melt. Won't be going back.

Visited January 2013
4CBBQ_robin, Owner at 4c BBQ FamilyRestaurant, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Totally unacceptable.
Did you let your wait staff know about the potato? That should have been corrected immediately!
We strive to serve quality, fair priced food at all times, and its little things like this that I need to know about so it can be corrected with kitchen staff. Potatoes are held in an oven and should never be cold. So if you do come back and if there is ever a problem like that please let management know so we can deal with the problem then.
As far as the pickles , that would be on how the the wait staff placed the order, if I. Was entered as an appetizer or if it was entered with the food ticket.
I am sorry you had a bad experience and I would love to make it up to you. You can call the restaurant anytime 850-892-4BBQ. Robin Ford
Dothan, Alabama
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Like most mom and pop places...it's either good or gone! These guys have been around a while and to be fair, they are friends of the family...but the food is good.

I love the pork sandwich, but everything I eat there is good...I'm just a creature of habit and order the same thing each time.

Good service, good food, friendly people who treat you right.

4CBBQ_robin, Owner at 4c BBQ FamilyRestaurant, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thanks for the kind words. We strive to serve quality , consistant food.
We have be blessed with many great customers who have become friends and family!! Thanks again.
Robin Ford
4C BBQ
Alabama
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

What a great BBQ place! They have giant wings that are delicious, and their loaded fries are to die for!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
4CBBQ_robin, Owner at 4c BBQ FamilyRestaurant, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for stopping in and we appreciate the kinds words.
Some of our regulars call the wings EAGLE WINGS!!
Thanks again,
Robin and Teresa Ford
4c BBQ
“Fabulous Florida Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Fun place to take the family, great food and awesome atmosphere! Bbq atmosphere is everywhere - tables are too cute, the ribs are to die for

• 5 of 5 stars Food
4CBBQ_robin, Owner at 4c BBQ FamilyRestaurant, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for the kind words, we strive to serve quality foods at a reasonable price.
Hope to see you back at 4C BBQ in the near future.
Robin