Just got back from 4 nights at the hotel - it was a "mom and me" trip with my 7 year old. The hotel was a good fit for us b/c it's not all that big and it was alot of families for the school break. No nuttiness, no loud people - felt very safe
Will try not repeat any info in previous reviews.
Room - We went for the oceanfront room which was nice for the view + seeing what was going on at the pool. Room provides ALOT of space, modern, clean, comfy (other than pull out couch - we did that just for fun for TV time. 1st time I ever didn't bring my own blow dryer and relied on the hotel's - which didn't have much power. The microwave was good for leftover dinners and we smelled popcorn being made by others. Remember to think of a plate for reheats. A/C not impressed with the bedroom area's coolness if you closed the door to the lv room. I finally put it down to 62 to not wake up roasting at 2 am.
Beach - really TINY! Plus - a bit dangerous The rock piles made it difficult to relax while watching my daughter learn to surf the waves. PS It's a public beach, anyone can park and come in but the crowds were very nice. The guys charging for chairs and umbrella are not from the hotel but let you sign w/ your room number. +++very gentle afternoon waves for all+++
Pool Towels - towels were in short supply. Once a fresh batch arrived - there were people lined up.
Pool - heated, nice. Not all that big. No lifeguard. HotTub also nice - always filled. On our last day, I could see about 25% of the lounge chairs "saved" by 7AM in the morning! nuts!
The included breakfast daily and the free drinks at night made the Room rate worth it. We were getting down to breakfast by 8am to not deal with the chaos we saw on the 1st day (no tables, really long omelet line). It's was a good quaility but all white breads and muffins - nothing superhealthy.
Drinks - free is always fine by me. I like beer or wine. The beer was Bud only (not my pick) and the wine offering was some huge jug. There were 2 lines for this that moved along quite quickly w/ 4 bartenders. The frozen drinks seemed to be a big hit for others.
Dinner - we did go up to JB's on the Beach which was a very nice meal. The hotel restaurant is so-so, good burger, pretty good salads. Not many folks seemed to be staying for dinner. Also boring to eat all meals in one place. Eric was the nicest waiter!
Thinks that's about it. Enjoy it if you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our beachfront resort destination. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa is one of the best Deerfield Beach hotels on Florida's Gold Coast. Our hotel has received a 4-Diamond rating for the past three years. Enjoy two miles of Florida's white sand beaches, accessible from our walkway. This resort near Delray Beach is close to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach. Join us at BT's Oceanfront restaurant for a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Savor a custom omelet with coffee and ocean views. Enjoy a cocktail* and snacks at our complimentary Evening Reception. The kids will enjoy our tropical heated pool or wading in the Atlantic, just steps from the resort in Deerfield Beach. Relax with an aromatherapy bath or massage at our Spa950. The 3,300 sq. Ft. Spa includes a full-service salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites