We checked in on a Tuesday and stayed through Sunday for a getaway. Our room was ready so they let us check in a little early. The room was spacious & clean upon arrival. We entered into the living room that had a desk and 4 chairs. It had a flat screen TV. It also had a wet bar with a fridge, coffeemaker and small sink. There was a bathroom off the living room that had the toilet, sink and a stand up shower. The far wall had a sliding glass door that lead to a stand only balcony. We had a great view of the pool area and beyond that the beach. Great views of the sunrise from this balcony.
The bedroom had 2 double beds, a large dresser and another flat screen TV. There was a window that had the same view of the pool and beach. There was a 2nd bathroom with a separate vanity outside the bathroom; across from this was a closet. Beyond that was a small bathroom with the toilet and shower. My only complaint on the rooms is that we were only given one hairdryer for 2 girls. When I called the front desk for another for the 2nd bathroom, they said we were only allowed one because a 2nd could blow a fuse.
Positives: Having 2 bathrooms!!…. We knew the suite would have 2 bathrooms and it worked out really well for us since we could both shower and get ready at the same time. The staff was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast and managers reception was fine. The pool area was large and there was always lounge chairs available and free towels. The location of this hotel to the beach was very good. It was literally right across the street.
Negatives: There were no stores or restaurants within walking distance of this hotel. Some nights we drove about a mile to the Pier area and there was shopping and restaurants there. We knew the parking charge at the hotel was $20 per day. There was a parking garage below the hotel but there were no other options for parking so you have to pay the $20 a day to park no matter what. A way to save the valet tip that you must give every time they retrieve your car is to park the car yourself in the garage. There is an elevator in the garage that you can take up to the hotel room floors. We brought 2 laptops with us, so we paid $10 per day for wireless internet access in the hotel room. However, the $10 per day internet charge is per laptop, not per room. So we only used 1 laptop. The hotel does have a business center, but the printer wasn’t working. A big problem we had was that the dining room where we had breakfast and the manager’s reception had no air conditioning until the day before we left. It was 85 degrees in there and it was very uncomfortable during breakfast and the manager’s reception. They were replacing the AC unit and every day when we asked when it would be fixed, they always said “this afternoon”. We found out mid-week that the AC in the dining room had actually been out for months. It must have been a very uncomfortable summer for the workers and guests. The maid service did not stock the coffee or coffee cups when they cleaned our room. We frequently had to go find a maid cart to get what we needed. My last negative was the charge for beach chairs on the beach. It is managed by the town and they charge $10 per day per chair or umbrella. We found this charge a bit excessive. The chairs were dirty and did not look comfortable.
Overall we feel this was a great hotel. We just had bad timing with the AC being out. I would recommend it, just inquire that the AC is working in the dining room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our beachfront resort destination. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa is one of the best Deerfield Beach hotels on Florida's Gold Coast. Our hotel has received a 4-Diamond rating for the past three years. Enjoy two miles of Florida's white sand beaches, accessible from our walkway. This resort near Delray Beach is close to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach. Join us at BT's Oceanfront restaurant for a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Savor a custom omelet with coffee and ocean views. Enjoy a cocktail* and snacks at our complimentary Evening Reception. The kids will enjoy our tropical heated pool or wading in the Atlantic, just steps from the resort in Deerfield Beach. Relax with an aromatherapy bath or massage at our Spa950. The 3,300 sq. Ft. Spa includes a full-service salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites