We have stayed twice at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach; each time before embarking on a cruise with all our family..9 members. The rooms are spacious, the hotel is beautiful, the breakfast is good. What we really like is each room is a suite, with 2 bathrooms, so someone can sleep on the sofa bed. There are laundry facilities on each floor, which is handy is you are traveling for several days. It's reasonably priced for the area and the concierge service can arrange transportation to the various ports. We're always very happy there. Great location...beach right there, nice pool, etc. Serice personally are extremely welcoming and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only oceanfront Embassy Suites in Florida, featuring a tranquil two-mile long beach, 244 completely renovated suites, over-sized pool with Jacuzzi tub and fitness center. BT's Oceanfront, a new fine dining restaurant, and Spa950, full service-health and fitness spa, complement the tropical destination. Comfortable two-room suites have plenty of room for working or relaxing, plus wireless internet access, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and two-hour Manager's Reception each evening with your choice of beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.