We stayed here for the weekend to attend a college open house. We spent little time at the hotel. This location houses a number of units which must be used for long term residents. If my husband was not here, I would have checked out. I am not sure it was safe. a lot if activity in the parking lot late at night. We were given one towel In our room and had to ask for towels each day. Nothing was replaced when the room was cleaned. Appeared beds were only made. One trip to the front desk asking for towels brought me to an argument the front desk employee was having with a family member. I was not acknowledged until the argument ended. The breakfast in the morning is very minimal. Bagles in a sleeve of plastic, frozen waffles, toast, apples, two types of cereal, and hard boiled eggs. The breakfast serving area floors were very dirty. This location is not your typical La Quinta Suite. Overall I would give this place a 2 1/2. I would not recommend it for a single woman.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn - Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- La Quinta Inn - Deerfield Beach Hotel
- La Quinta Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.