You know the most important thing about a hotel is? Simply the way it is managed and how the guests are treated by the staff. This hotel is hands down one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in because the personnel at every level appear to like what they are doing. This is rare. As a former auditor, I traveled 5 days a week all over the country and stayed at the best hotels- Four Seasons, The Ritz Carlton, the Renaissance, the Fountain Bleu, you name it. At most, you learn not to pick up the phone because you are made to instantly feel like a nuisance. You can't get a simple thing like an extra pillow or a blanket- it's like none of the staff talk to each other. I waited all day for an additional pillow to prop my handicapped foot on and never got one in severan hotels- we went out and bought one and then the maids took it even though I emphasized it was my pillow- I had to put it in the car or a drawer every day when they cleaned. We are relocating from the West to the East coast and have been staying at several hotel suites but eventually started looking for the best possible deal for the money. We tried a couple of extended stay hotels and it was a nightmare- smelly, dirty, rooms- and if you complained, it fell on deaf ears. We stayed at some of the suite hotels- same thing- and the staff seemed like they hated their jobs. I asked if there was a ice machine on every floor and was told NO! and the young lady sautered off and didn't tell me where the machines were- I called the desk, nobody answered, I went downstairs, nobody was at the desk. I stood there for awhile, finally a woman peeked her head around the corner- and said in a loud voice "Looking for something?". (this is one example of many- when people are rude, I tend to just back off and retreat- I hate confrontation!
This hotel, the Deerfield Beach Inn and Suites is in a nice area near the beach-it''s very safe area- even in some of the higher end hotels had safety issues, the doors into the stairwell from outside did not lock, your car was not safe- the area of the hotel is extremely important- this one is behind a Walgreens, somewhat secluded from the road and it's on a small side street off the main road. Another issue has been great here- I have difficulty being on my feet and at all the other hotels, just about every day if I left the room for anything I'd get locked out. This must be some sort of a phenom- it happens everywhere! Upon arrival at various hotels, I would emphasize to please not key the card for one day- we had paid for a week for example, but every day I'd get locked out- I ended up testing my card every day and it wouldn't work. I'd end up just not leaving the room (my husband would be at work) I'd feel so frustrated.
This hotel has treated us like they care about us- the room is sparkling clean- if you call for anything like a towel or pillow or a TV channel needs resetting, they apologize, and do it immediately -they even called me back to ask me if the channel as back on and if I needed something else.
Simply put, it feels like a home staying at this hotel. We are treated like family, really, We decided to stay much longer than rush into the first rental home we could find. The manager David- should be an example for all hotel managers- he sure is in the job because he loves what he does. Really, you see him outside workin on everything from the fountain to the flower beds to painting something that needs a touch up. He always calls your name and asks how you are doing, if you need anything. I have told everyone I know that if they come to Florida on vacation, to stay here- it's the first place after probably nea 75 differenent hotels that I have stayed at in the last 5 years that I loved. It has reduced so much stress for my husband and me, you can't imagine!! I will put LaQuinta Inns and Suites and the top of my list from now on. Oh! Even the lady that works at the breakfast bar asked us if there was anything else we would like to see- my husband mentioned bananas, real ripe ones. The next day, she handed him 3 bananas! She might have gotten them herself but you see what I mean- this place cares about you! Someone is doing a great job training and mentoring their staff! I salute David and the entire LaQuinta organization. Sorry this was so word- I could write 10 more pages of accollades!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro West just one mile from Boca Raton and within two miles of picturesque Atlantic beaches. Fort Lauderdale International Airport is a short 20-mile drive from the hotel. Tee off at nearby Deer Creek Golf Course or enjoy a day of shopping at Town Center Mall or Festival Flea Market. Quiet Waters Park, Butterfly World, and Mizner Park are also easily accessible from this hotel. Relax in our tropically landscaped courtyard before stepping into the refreshing heated outdoor pool. Work out in the onsite fitness center and enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, refrigerator, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach i-95 Hotel Deerfield Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Deerfield Beach i-95
- La Quinta Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach La Quinta