“Recommended.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I stayed for 2 nights. I am very pleased with the hotel experience. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent service. For instance, I asked the front desk clerk where the laundry facilities were and he actually walked me to the pool area and showed me the washing and drying machines. He could have just as easily said "oh, it's out back by the pool."

The room was clean, cool and very importantly, extremely quiet. We all slept very well. The room microwave worked well and the room refrigerator was one of those tall, compact refrigerators so it held alot of drinks and leftover food.

It is in a good location as far as being near shopping, drug stores, restaurants, gas stations.

This was my first time staying at any La Quinta. I was very impressed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Athens, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I had a memorial service I had to go to on short notice for a family member and booked this hotel for two nights. I reserved a king room and when we got to our room it was horrible. There were no towels, no sheets on the fold out bed for our daughter, and much to our dismay a dirty stained mattress with bed bugs. We immediately went back down and checked out. I have never been more disgusted in my life by what that mattress had on it. There was little poop everywhere from the bugs in the crevices on the mattress and all kinds of body fluid stains on it as well. That mattress needed to be thrown away years ago. I would not recommend staying there unless you don't have good hygiene.

• Stayed November 2012
Graham, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spacious rooms, excellent service, very laid back and comfortable. Close to everything including the beach, this must have been the most affordable option around but it was very nice. Small fridge and microwave in the room made it easy to make our food budget stretch farther.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Excellent service from front desk to housekeeping . Very clean , safe with all entry doors inside and security at night patrolling parking lot . Walgreens , Home Depot , and restaurants very close. Will stay each time in Ft Laud area

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Nottingham
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hotel was ok- a little seedy and the reception staff typically uninterested.

Generally very tired decor and a few fellow guests had pets in their rooms. So only book if you don't mind having a labrador drag its nether regions over your pillow the night before.

My real objection with this place however was the breakfast. Apart from everything being highly processed and sugar coated, all the breakfast cutlery is polystyrene and plastic. In 2012 this is not acceptable. How on earth can la Quinta justify these items being used once and then spending the next 15,000 degrading in landfill???

The breakfast room is also very gloomy and depressing. If you are on a budget and choose to stay here, save some budget to eat elsewhere, or bring your own breakfast.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95? Share your experiences!