I recently stayed at the hotel and you get what you pay for. It's a budget hotel, not the Hilton. I originally was given a standard room and it was outdated, the furniture was broken and the carpet was dirty. I went back up to the front desk to see if I could get another room. The front desk agent, Elliot, was very friendly and cooperative. He upgraded me to a courtyard room which was much nicer and cleaner. Unfortunately, the bar was not open because I really could have used a couple drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach