I come into town every 2 weeks for business and have stayed here each time. This is a budget hotel - it's not the Hilton. For the price charged, it is a value. I recommend getting a courtyard room since they have been renovated recently. The continental breakfast is better than other hotels offer. The front desk employees are really helpful and knowledgable, especially Elliot.
When I was there last week to check in there was a long line and people were getting testy since the rooms were not ready. The only front desk rep, Elliot, was calm, cool and collective. If it was me, I would have lost it.
Location wise it is close to the beach and major highways. They don't charge for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach