We booked with Orbitz and stayed here for 22 days. The Hotel is not new by any chance but comfortable. No bed bugs or bugs of any kind. Our door key always worked, breakfast was ok. room was clean, grounds are nice, recovering from an earlier hurricane. We saw them cleaning the pool every day and also saw a pool company servicing the pool. We saw them cleaning the grounds and parking lot, also washing the windows. The bed was comfortable, staff freindly, we never did see the bar open, the pool is nice but not heated, this would not be a problem for summer stays. We did have a problem with water from the bathroom running under the wall and keeping the carpet wet, as soon as we told Valerie the mgr she gave us a better room for the same rate. The location is great for anywhere you want to travel too, Deerfield beach is very close less than 10 min and is one of the best. This is not a resort by any means,nor is it new or newer , but we were there to visit Florida and not spend all our time at the Hotel. Good for the price. comfortable, clean laundry, hair dryer, free parking, pool, good location, drug store very short walk. would stay again. This hotel was packed on the weekend did not hear anyone complaining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach