This motel was not able to honour the coupon we had for $44. and we were charged $79. We found the room to be clean, but it had no fridge, microwave, coffee maker, no hairdryer, no hangars! It was not deluxe but acceptable. I always take a kettle and cutlery, plates etc. so we can make our dinner in our room if we want. It appears some motels do not have coffee machines. There is a 24 hour fitness center, a billiard table, a bar and restaurant, guest laundry, pool and the WiFi is not in each room, just by the pool. Again a big annoyance! The motel is also close to a railway line so every once in awhile I hear the trains blowing their horns. Tonight was my turn to have no hot water! The breakfast was acceptable. There were several kinds of cereal, hard boiled eggs, several breads and bagels, 4 kinds of juices, coffee and tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach