My husband was angry with the arrogant desk clerk at the name brand motel next door so we took our chances at the Holiday Park Motel. In all fairness I'll say the mattresses and bedding appeared brand new and the bathroom fixtures looked clean. Everything else was filthy. The drapes looked as though they had been hanging there for the approximately 50 years the motel had been in existance and had never been cleaned. We did not even feel safe. We slept very poorly and got up early to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach