False advertising, hidden charges, fake, cheap, dirty.
Sticky carpet, Mold, smelly room, Sheets were sticky, not quite as bad as carpet, but It was a gamble which was worse, and itchy, bed bugs for sure here. I got dressed and slept in my clothes.
Looking for a bargain during peak season, I find cheap and nasty, 1star is too much, after checking out and finding more hidden charge ( i even asked on checkin whether the price quoted was the full amount and if there were any other charges and was told No other charges the price was all inclusive - lies!) I would actually like to give a big fat 0 Star here.
The ambiance of the place you honestly expect a buzz over the loud speakers and lights out at 9pm. I seriously needed the sleep but honestly I would rather sleep in my car and I will before I ever stay here again.
The hotel reserved the full room fee AND ANOTHER $52 security deposit before I even checked in without my permission, nothing mentions this in the terms and conditions, will see how long it takes them to release it, my big hate is hotels that lock up your available credit on your card without you agreeing, not many do this now, sad this one feels the need too! If you have to stay here, watch what your signing, the $52 extra is ADDITIONAL CHARGES ($20 phone, $10 pet, $2.12 safe, $20 additional guests) The Internet is so slow, connection dropping, it couldnt even open google page.
Couldn't comment on breakfast, didn't feel like eating there tbh thought I'd check out and get a 'clean' breakfast and emails at McDonald's.
On the good side, plenty of parking although I was mildly surprised my car was still there in the morning with all its wheels and glass.
Walls very thin, could hear people talking and tv in next rooms quite easily.
No closet, no fridge, no microwave.
Within 10 mins of having a shower my feet were black, I realized the carpet was more than just sticky, lol, flip flops on from that point.
Honestly people if you can't find another $20 for a different hotel, stay at home or sleep in you car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Great Location! Affordable Rates! Comfort and Convenience! The Holiday Park Hotel is your perfect choice. Just off I-95 and minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, near everything Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts, as well as just a short way to Boca Raton and Pompano. Plan your days to be so close to the beach, the best of shopping and entertainment for every solo traveler and family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Hotels And Suites Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Deerfield Beach
- Holiday Park Hotel Deerfield Beach