“Awful Awful Awful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach

Save Saved
You added Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach to your Saves list
Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1250 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442   |
Ranked #20 of 20 hotels in Deerfield Beach
Grovetown
“Awful Awful Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Checked in and got the card key, went to the room to find it was in process of being painted, torn apart, paint tarps, etc. Returned to front desk to say there had to be a mistake, got a key to another rooom. Discovered there was no TV remote. Went to the front desk to request a remote and was informed one would be brougt by the security guard. When this didn't happen, I called and was informed one wasn't available. Unbelieveable! I thought about it and called back asking for one from another room. I was told one would not be available until morning. Come morning, we left as soon as possible. I saw a La Quita next door. It has to be a better choice.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011 via mobile

Disgusting hotel, dingy old smelly rooms
I woke up with bed bug bites and left immediately.

• Stayed March 2011
Peter D, General Manager at Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, December 26, 2011
The room was thoroughly inspected after the guest checked out by our staff as well as our pest control company including the use of a K9 and no bed bugs were found.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011 via mobile

First off this hotel looked like it's where drug deals go down! The bathroom was disgusting! The service was slow and bed was hard as rocks. The bathroom tub looked like it had freckles! They need to step up!

• Stayed November 2011
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I had the misfortune to stay at your motel. I must say I have stayed a alot motels during my life but your motel has to have been the worst. It is a shame that you have allowed the motel to get into such horrible shape and still want to charge a full rate for the lack of service that you do offer to people. The picture that you have posted on this site should be taken down and replaced with the real pics of this motel. The second we walked into the room we were greeted by bugs. Towels were not clean come on use some dang bleach at least. The carpets was very badly stained. Toilet leaks the whole stay. The grounds were over grown and just scary to walk back and forth at night. The high speed internet service you boast about does not freaking work! We were charged an extra $50.00 for an upgraded room. Upgraded from what satans home! Most of the time our keys did not work even after we had them reprogramed. Then you have the nerve to send someone to our room when we were about to check out to make sure we did not take anything. What a slap in the face!!!!! I will make sure nobody I ever know or talk to come to this run down crappy motel. You guys ruined what was suppose to be a great weekend getaway I really hope nobody ever has to go through what we went through here.

Room Tip: Do not believe the pics of these motels if you know someone in the city where you are going please h...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Peter D, Manager at Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
I was very surprised to read this review. We have upgraded our pest control company to one of the best in South Florida, purchased new linen and towels and commenced an agressive deep clean regimen in all our rooms and suites to upgrade them. As for the landscaping, this is done twice a week and all foliage is trimmed and pruned. With regards to the internet, this can be affected by the weather as certain areas of the hotel has wireless service. Finally, the $50.00 is not an upgrade fee but a refundable deposit that is made at checkout. We apologize if there was a misunderstanding.
Peter Demetrius
Computer Near You
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Bed bugs
Rats
Roaches
Train Station
Management would not refund money for stay and I will be forwarding all these online reviews and my pictures to the Division of Hotel and Restaurants.

Please feel free to contact them yourself 850.487.1395.

They also serve a continental breakfast in a rat/roach infested hotel which is another violation I will be reporting.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Peter D, General Manager at Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, November 24, 2011
This is a repeat reposting of a review from a "computer near you" and seems highly suspect
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel recently. It's located right off of I-95, very easy to get to and near stores and restaurants. The staff were helpful and pleasant, especially Amanda at the front desk. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful grounds, very well kept with picnic tables scattered throughout. The pool was inviting, but unfortunately I didn't have time to enjoy it. There is a free continental breakfast and a restaurant on site. I had the continental breakfast and enjoyed it - lots to choose from.
After reading previous reviews, I must assume there have been upgrades and remodeling. And absolutely a new manager, Mr. Demetrius, was very pleasant, helpful and available.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
We are very happy that you had a great and comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments overall, and especially about your pleasant stay with us. As professional hoteliers, our aim is to make every guest stay a pleasant one, that imparts the spirit of hospitality to all our valued guests.
Again, we thank you and look forward to welcoming you back, should your travels bring you back to South Florida.

Peter Demetrius
Tel Aviv, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

I made a reservation for two rooms at this motel from 08.27.2011 to 08.28.2011.
Only for the night.
When I arrived to the motel the woman at the desk told me that the machine which they use to define the keys is not working.
So she said that we can take the rooms and call the security man each time we want to open the doors.
It was near ten o'clock PM and we decided to try the rooms.
It tooke twenty minutes from the security man to arrive.
We checked the rooms.
In one of them the restrooms did not work.
When we looked at the people in the motel we thought that in such a motel you need a security man.
The people in the motel were all right, but it you are normative man you may prefer to stay away from this motel.
Eventually we decided to go away and sleep in another motel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Park Hotels & Suites Deerfield Beach? Share your experiences!