“They made my stay Amazing left smiling..” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
USA
“They made my stay Amazing left smiling..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had been traveling for almost 10 hours start and arrived at the hotel very early.. However Terrian & Trevienne took one look at me gave me a smile, keys to my room, and a go take a nap... Thank you guys so very much I will be back!

Ps the " BREAKFAST" OMG so good an freshly made on the spot! YUMMY

Room Tip: When you book the double queen and pull out sofa, so much room over sized bathroom.. It was awesome...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
David N, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hi,

Thank you for mentioning our dynamic duo! I will certainly forward your kind remarks to them. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor.

(954)570-8888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Finnish first
Ambler, PA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here because Hampton Inn was booked during my stay. Hotel is well located next to I95 for easy commute to Ft. Lauderdale and Boca. Hotel exterior has been repainted to look modern but rooms are very dated. The furniture and decor reminded me of a roadside motel. And it didn't help that coming of the elevator you saw people that "lived" there long term. Room was clean and cleaning service staff were very helpful. For the price, it is worth it if you only have a day or two in S. Florida for business.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

David N, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi John,

We appreciate your feedback and it is not uncommon to hear what you said regarding our room décor. Which is exactly why we are renovating the entire hotel extensively. In a few short weeks, we will complete renovations in every guest room, and public area in the facility. So I can assure you that before to long you will see a much improved hotel product. If you would be so kind, I would like to hear from you personally in regards to this matter. Please give me a call.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

stayed here for many years and it loked really worn..but with all the work there doing will be great again..this weekend I thought I was booking a room for Friday night online when it was actually for Saturday and it was non-refundable.trevienne went way out of her way to accommodate me.she changed my reservation to Friday and honored the lower rate..THANK YOU

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment the exceptional service that Trevienne provided to you. We value that sort of feedback when we are conducting employee training, and it's great when we can refer to real life examples during those sessions. We appreciate your business, and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again soon when we have completed our renovation.

Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We traveled to South Florida to enjoy a beach vacation and stayed an entire week here. When we arrived we requested a different room to better accommodate the whole family. Jermaine and Terrain at the front desk were extremely helpful in providing an upgraded room that fit our needs. The room was spacious and very comfortable. We enjoyed the suite design of the room. There is a lot of renovation going on and we peeked in some of those rooms being renovated and they will end up looking beautiful. Next year if we can get away, we will come back and stay again in a newly renovated room! The complimentary breakfast was also excellent. Overall we had a great stay, and Jermaine was great in responding to other smaller requests we had during the week.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Hi Scott,

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience here on Trip Advisor. I will certainly relay the message to the staff members you mentioned. Our renovation is moving along quite nicely, so we look forward to sharing all of our improvements with you when you stay with us again in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would say once the renovations are finished i would gladly stay again. The room was very spacious. And the two televisions came in handy. Bathroom was spacious and overall the room was pretty much clean. And I always love a balcony. If you're a light sleeper try to ask for a room away from the interstate. I actually enjoyed the sound of the cars at night.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Hi Mary,

We apologize for any inconvenience our ongoing renovation may have caused you. We are working diligently to complete comprehensive improvements throughout the facility and we are doing everything possible to limit the impact it has on our guests. Construction is nearing completion so we look forward to having you stay with us again when it's completed. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts here on Trip Advisor. If you have any additional feedback that you feel would be beneficial, please give me a call. I would like to hear about your experience personally.

Girdwood, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here with my husband for 4 days while we were on a long road trip type of vacation, and it was a nice experience. The room was very large, and the staff was very friendly. Bonus, they have a great breakfast included! I rarely partake in free continental breakfasts... but this one was different. Fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, juice, cereal; they pretty much had it all! They have coin-op laundry facilities available, and a business center with printer in the lobby.
The only downsides are the mirrors in the bathrooms, which are very small and if you are taller than about 5'5", you need to squat down to see in the mirror. And, the WIFI was not very reliable. You need to call down often and request a reset, and sometimes that did not work.
As many reviewers have mentioned, they are undergoing construction, but it was not really an inconvenience. Once the remodel is complete, I am sure it will be lovely.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially our complimentary breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future, when we have completed our renovation.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Being from New England the last thing I want to take with me to Florida is a sweater. The hotel had the AC running WITH OUT A THERMOSTAT in my room. My room's window was stuck. I couldn't get it open. I was extremely cold all nigh long. The room didn't have extra blankets available. Stay away from room 250, maybe this is the only room without a thermostat, who knows. This was the first time I stayed at this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you can obtain a room where you can control the room's temperature.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
David N, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Sir,

Thank you for sharing your concerns here on Trip Advisor. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. In regards to your comments, we are installing brand new, more user friendly, thermostats in every guest room as part of our ongoing extensive renovation. They just arrived this week, so I apologize that we hadn't installed it yet in your room. The thermostat in that room is an older model and is located behind the access panel on the unit itself just to the left as you enter the bedroom in the suite. I sincerely apologize if we as a staff failed to instruct you properly. We will certainly examine your concerns and use them to better educate our staff moving forward. Please give me a call when you a moment. I would like to hear what happened from you personally.

(95)570-8888

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!