“NOT RECOMMENDED” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 21 hotels in Deerfield Beach
palm beach gardens, United States
“NOT RECOMMENDED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Upon checking in to the hotel the employees were all hanging around the front desk talking and made me wait when we got to the room there were no pillow or blankets on the pull out sofa bed when i calle d the fron t desk first was told they would bring them then i called 15 minutes later and they said they were all being washed and had none available but they did have towels if i needed them REALLY !!!! i had to go iout and but there items at 9:30 on a saturday night so my kids could slep the hotel itseld looks nice from the outside but once on premise is dirty and the lampshades in our rooms were all cracked and broken and they did not seem concerned when we brought this to there attention Should have stayed at a motel 8 think it might have been cleaner and staff more courteous which says alot

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
East Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

decent value here. I thought the room I had was fine.Wasn't crazy about the toilet(didn't seem to have the force ).Did clog on me once during my 6 day stay, but was quickly handled by maintainance.Satellite tv lost its signal twice ,but came back fairly quickly,once within a couple of minutes.If you noticed mention of a driving range on the facility-no one seemed to know about it. Did use the exercise room-cross trainer/eliptical and minimal weight machine with tv.Also, there is a walking path around the lake next to the property,which is nice-not very long.I did not like the fact that you are in the middle of a business park -can't really walk to any stores or restaurants.On the plus side,it is extremely convenient to get on and off of Rt.95 The pool is pretty nice. The breakfast is decent,except I would prefer scrambled eggs to the round patty type they had,but they had plenty of options and the staff was nice. Bob, at the lounge was a nice guy, but seemed like not much business there to keep him past 9 pm most nights.Still , all said and done, I enjoyed it. Thank you.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my 2nd stay at this hotel. I checked in the afternoon, dropping my bags and not returning till 10 pm. Upon returning to my room I found numerous bugs on walls, countertops and in the bathroom. I was offered another room and upon entering that room saw a large cockroach on the floor. My daughter and I ended up staying in the same room with family members because we were totally grossed out and didn't trust the other rooms. Their room was searched for bugs and nothing was found. Four of us in one room was not our intention which is why we booked two rooms to begin with. It was very crowed. One of us stayed on the sofa which was very uncomfortable. We needed to be out of the hotel very early in the am and had to get up early so 4 people could share 1 bathroom. The shower ended up clogging up and not draining. I was unable to see a manager on site and was advised to call. Upon speaking to him I was never even apologized to for the disgusting room and inconvenience. I was very dissatisfied and would stay away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Bring your own exterminator,
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First off, I am a Best Western member and I'm very disappointed with this hotel. The Staff is great but the Hotel rooms sre terrible. When we first arrived we were greeted with a smile and felt very comfortable. Then we entered the room. The room looked fine at FIRST. Until we went in the bathroom. There was soap scum in the sink, mildew on the shower curtain. The sink was leaking, the toilet didn't flush properly. My family still decided to stay. We woke up the next morning and there were small ants everywhere on the food we bought to keep in our room. There was a roach on the wall. That my mother-in-law had to chase and kill. Stay away from this place. I feel bad writing this because the people at the front desk are so nice. That's the only reason why I gave this hotel 2 star's! Never book through PRICELINE because your money isn't refundable. I will never stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I hesitate when giving really bad reviews but my room was a disaster and so was my families.My family asked for a specific room but were then told it was given to someone else who stayed extra days.......(Don't agree to hold a room if you are giving it away, bait and switch.....) My room was the first floor facing a staircase by the pool and the back of the room faced the highway. It was noisy from both sides.
The parking lot in the back by the highway was pretty dark and did not seem safe.There was a gap under the door which let noise in. The couch had stains and the lighting was terrible.The bathroom had something on the shower coil, I think it was rust but could have been mold. The edging around the tub had rusting on it and the toilet paper holder was detached from the wall. There were no rooms to switch to except smoking. The room my family stayed in had disgusting stains on the floor. The best thing about this hotel was their room had light and faced the pool from a higher floor.I have stayed at Best Western before, this was NOT best by any stretch of your imagination.I checked out and went elsewhere.The manager was polite and nice but that did not help me.

Room Tip: If you stay here book a room on a higher floor. Ground level by the highway is noisy.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i read the reviews and was very apprehensive about my week. Yes, the place was old and you could hear the traffic, but after two nights it never bothered us.
that was it. Everything else was great. Staff wonderful, cleaning service wonderful. Room was
"old" but great. Frig, micro, coffee, sink, perfect. I even had a desk for my computer and
mobile printer. There was a Walmart close by to buy some items we needed. It was so close
to I 95. Everywhere we were schedule to go North/South was off 95. We were happy campers.

Room Tip: if you have a car and people to visit, this was the place. right off 95.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
marblehead, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

billed as a suite. just a regular room with a sofa instead of a second bed. Minor deficiencies added up to lack of good management. hole in wall. toilet with continuous water . entry door damaged. refrigerator falling out of cabinet. expected kitchen table, chairs, and utensils. Could not stay more than one night.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!