You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
“Stay Away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

First off, I am a Best Western member and I'm very disappointed with this hotel. The Staff is great but the Hotel rooms sre terrible. When we first arrived we were greeted with a smile and felt very comfortable. Then we entered the room. The room looked fine at FIRST. Until we went in the bathroom. There was soap scum in the sink, mildew on the shower curtain. The sink was leaking, the toilet didn't flush properly. My family still decided to stay. We woke up the next morning and there were small ants everywhere on the food we bought to keep in our room. There was a roach on the wall. That my mother-in-law had to chase and kill. Stay away from this place. I feel bad writing this because the people at the front desk are so nice. That's the only reason why I gave this hotel 2 star's! Never book through PRICELINE because your money isn't refundable. I will never stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Finnish first
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I hesitate when giving really bad reviews but my room was a disaster and so was my families.My family asked for a specific room but were then told it was given to someone else who stayed extra days.......(Don't agree to hold a room if you are giving it away, bait and switch.....) My room was the first floor facing a staircase by the pool and the back of the room faced the highway. It was noisy from both sides.
The parking lot in the back by the highway was pretty dark and did not seem safe.There was a gap under the door which let noise in. The couch had stains and the lighting was terrible.The bathroom had something on the shower coil, I think it was rust but could have been mold. The edging around the tub had rusting on it and the toilet paper holder was detached from the wall. There were no rooms to switch to except smoking. The room my family stayed in had disgusting stains on the floor. The best thing about this hotel was their room had light and faced the pool from a higher floor.I have stayed at Best Western before, this was NOT best by any stretch of your imagination.I checked out and went elsewhere.The manager was polite and nice but that did not help me.

Room Tip: If you stay here book a room on a higher floor. Ground level by the highway is noisy.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

i read the reviews and was very apprehensive about my week. Yes, the place was old and you could hear the traffic, but after two nights it never bothered us.
that was it. Everything else was great. Staff wonderful, cleaning service wonderful. Room was
"old" but great. Frig, micro, coffee, sink, perfect. I even had a desk for my computer and
mobile printer. There was a Walmart close by to buy some items we needed. It was so close
to I 95. Everywhere we were schedule to go North/South was off 95. We were happy campers.

Room Tip: if you have a car and people to visit, this was the place. right off 95.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
marblehead, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

billed as a suite. just a regular room with a sofa instead of a second bed. Minor deficiencies added up to lack of good management. hole in wall. toilet with continuous water . entry door damaged. refrigerator falling out of cabinet. expected kitchen table, chairs, and utensils. Could not stay more than one night.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

When I stayed here in October of 2013 the place was a wreck. However I was surprised at the cleanup that has occurred since then. Everything from the breakfast to the condition of the room has changed for the better. This visit there were no stains on the carpet or furniture and no bugs. The internet worked well which was non existent in October. This property is rapidly moving in the direction of true plus status. All rooms are suites with 2 large screen HD televisions. Bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. Towels were a little worn but acceptable. Breakfast bow includes waffles which I dont recall from my last stay. Overall a good stay and I would return next time I have to come to Florida.

Stayed March 2014
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed for only three days. While there were issues with clean towels and late cleanups. The continental breakfast was decent; eggs sausages, bagels and waffles was more than I expected. Pool was kept clean and Jacuzzi was always full of people. However, the staff was exceptional friendly. One in particular I must mention ; Ms. Louise Williams was always attentive to the guests no matter how annoying they were. She always had a smile and was friendly. She made my stay at Best Western an absolute pleasure. I would recommend this hotel on customer service alone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you want a mint on your pillow and similar amenities, go down the road to the Ritz Carlton for a few hundred dollars a night more. Older facility that perhaps could use new carpeting in the rooms. Staff is very helpful tending to the bumps in the road one can experience. Overall value good for the money vis-a-vis other "mid-priced chains" in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple